Play all three hands at once for the chance to triple your winnings - try this classic table game online for a brand new Blackjack experience!
Play Blackjack on your mobile.
Text CARDS to 64555 to receive a FREE download link.
To play with real funds for the chance to win real cash, choose Play for Real. To play Blackjack for free, click on Play for Free. You can switch from play for free to play for real at any time by using the link in the top bar. You need to be logged in to play for real.
1. Select your stake by clicking on the chips at the bottom of the screen. Click on the table betting areas (highlighted circles) to place your bet for each hand. You can play up to a maximum of three hands in any one game, using different stakes for each hand if you wish.
2. The cards are dealt from the shoe on the right of the screen. Two cards will be dealt to each hand you are playing and one card to the dealer. The dealer's card is placed face up (the 'upcard'), showing its value. If the dealer's upcard is an ace, you have the option of taking insurance for each hand - this is explained in further detail later. Your cards are placed face up. Each of your hands is played one at time from the right. A green indicator shows which hand is being played.
3. The value of your first hand will appear alongside the cards. If you have Blackjack (21) on your first hand, the game will automatically stick that hand and move directly to your next hand.
4. If you do not have Blackjack on your first two cards, you can either take more cards ('hit') or remain at your current total (a 'stay'). You may also be offered options to DOUBLE or SPLIT your hand - these are covered in more detail later. You may then continue to take more cards, one by one, by clicking the HIT button, until you have either gone over 21 ('bust') or you are satisfied with your card total and call a STAY. For example, you may choose to stay at 19 or 20.
6. This process is repeated for each of your hands, in turn, until you have either called a stay or bust on each hand.
7. The dealer will then receive a second card (the 'hole' card). Whether the dealer can now draw any more cards depends on the total of their hand.
8. If the dealer has fewer than 17, they must draw another card and continue to draw cards until reaching a value equal to or greater than 17.
9. If the dealer's hand equals 17 or over, they may not draw any more cards. This also applies if the dealer has a soft 17 (an ace card and a six).
This game has a Return to Player of 99.44 % based on good playing strategy. System malfunction voids all pays and plays.