Play Chuzzle slot game and multiply your winnings with three feature bonuses, including the explosive Chuzzle Reaction bonus. Play this 5 reel 20 line slot machine game from as little as 1p or up to £500 for the chance of winning big cash prizes!
To play Chuzzle Slots online with real funds for the chance to win real cash, choose Play for Real. To play a free Chuzzle Slots game, click on Play for Free. You can switch from play for free to play for real at any time by using the link in the top bar. You need to be logged in to play for real.
For more fun and games why not try Chain Reactors Super Trails?
Choosing your stake
- Chuzzle has 20 win lines. You can bet from 1p up to £25 on each win line.
- Click the stake/line '+' and '-' buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
- Click the Lines '+' and '-' buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play.
- Click 'spin' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically until something occurs in the game that requires player intervention. Select your desired number of spins by clicking the '+' and '-' buttons and then press Autoplay. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop button which will appear where the Autoplay button was previously.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line. All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win. All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- All Feature Wins are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing anyway in view.
- Multiple scatter features can be awarded in the same game. Scatter wins are paid in addition to Reel Wins.
- Only the highest win for each scatter is awarded.
Chuzzle Parade Scatter Bonus
Get 3 or more Chuzzle Parade bonus symbols in view to play the Chuzzle Parade bonus round. Depending on the number of Chuzzle Parade symbols in view, the number of Free Spins awarded is as follows:
- Chuzzle Parade X3 - Free Spins = 15
- Chuzzle Parade X4 - Free Spins = 25
- Chuzzle Parade X5 - Free Spins = 50
During Free Spins, players can achieve other features such as the Chuzzle Reaction. The Chuzzle Parade Scatter Bonus can retrigger during Free Spins. At the end of the Free Spins, select a Chuzzle from the line-up to reveal a multiplier with all your wins from Free Spins being multiplied by that value.
All Winnings in Free Spins are multiplied by the multiplier value revealed at the end of the Chuzzle Parade Feature.
Pick a Bottle Scatter Bonus
- Initiated by getting 3 or more Bottle symbols in view.
- Select a Bottle to reveal a winning multiplier that will multiply your total stake.
Chuzzle Reaction Scatter Bonus
- Initiated by getting 3 or more Chuzzle Reaction symbols in View.
To win, you need to Match 3 or more consecutive symbols connected either horizontally and/or vertically to win a cash payout. It is possible to get more than one win in a single scramble. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have.
NOTE: There are no payouts for symbols connected diagonally.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines. Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game. Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
When the symbol drop stops, any wins will be highlighted by a small animation. When all of the win animations stop, all of the Chuzzles involved in those particular wins will disappear allowing all icons above the wins to descend into the vacant spaces, potentially creating more wins.
If more wins are created from the descending Chuzzles, the same thing happens again; the wins are highlighted and the Chuzzles disappear allowing the Chuzzles above to descend into the spaces created. This process continues until there are no more wins created from the Chuzzles descending into the vacant spaces of the previous win.
The feature continues until no further wins are available, where the player is awarded the amount in their Winnings display.
The theoretical minimum return to player (RTP) is 95.01%.
MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PAYS AND PLAYS.