There’s free spins and cash prizes in store when you play Mafia Millions, a 5 reel, 20 line slot machine game with a progressive jackpot. There’s free spins on offer when you see three or more Bank Vault symbols, plus a share of the jackpot when the Mafia Boss symbols line up!
The Mafia Millions progressive jackpot is initially funded at £10,000 and each day at around midnight it increases based on stakes for the previous day.
Think yourself a wiseguy or a goodfella? How about trying out Roaring Twenties.
This jackpot is initially funded at £10,000 and each day at around midnight it increases based on stakes for the previous day. To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet (£2) on any one line or more to be eligible to win. If you place a stake amount below £2 on any line you qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
If five Mafia Boss symbols line up on any enabled line, you win a percentage of the progressive jackpot amount as follows:
Amount staked on winning line Pays percentage of progressive jackpot amount
The current value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in the game. If you are lucky enough to win the progressive jackpot or a proportion thereof (and we have confirmed the win), you will be contacted to confirm the win and arrange crediting of winnings to your account.
The jackpot will be reduced by the amount you have won. The jackpot will be reset to £10,000 when the full progressive jackpot is won.
Mafia Millions Pay Table
Winnings paid out on Mafia Millions are dependent on the symbols displayed on the line, once the reels have come to a stop. 2, 3, 4 or 5 more matched symbols pay the following multiples of the stake amount:
The potential payouts can be seen by clicking on the Pay Table button in the bottom right corner of the game.
The following game rules apply:
-You can bet up to £2 per line creating a total maximum bet of £40 per spin
-The minimum bet is £0.05
- All wins pay from left to right. Any winning combination of matched symbols must start from reel 1 to 5 consecutively.
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled line only
- To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet on any line (£2)
- All stakes below £2 on any line will qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount
- To win the progressive jackpot or a percentage thereof, you must have a winning combination of five Mafia Boss symbols on an enabled line
- The jackpot will not be adjusted or reset until a win is validated
- The 'Mafia Boss' symbol is also Wild and will substitute all symbols except the Bank Vault
- Symbol to trigger free spins.
- When a player achieves 3 or more Bank Vault symbols in view of the reels in scatter formation or on an enabled line they will receive free spins
- In the event of an unforeseen elimination or termination of a progressive jackpot, our policy is to return 100% of the contributions for the jackpot back to the players who have made such contributions for the lifespan of that jackpot. Details of all player stakes from the commencement of the jackpot to the termination date can be retrieved from the database.
- We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Maximum payout on any games is £250,000. Malfunction voids all pays and play.
All games are subject to the standard Mecca Bingo Terms and Conditions.
This game has a Return to Player of 93% based on good playing strategy.
The jackpot on this game is funded by contributions from the operator not game stakes. On rare occasions we may vary how this jackpot is seeded or won, any updates will be reflected in these rules immediately.