Pinball Roulette is based on roulette but with a pinball twist. Place your bets with the same numbers as regular Roulette, but then watch the ball fly around a pinball game instead of a wheel. If the ball lands in the number you picked, you will win!
This game offers a Play for Free and Play for Real option. To play with real funds for the chance to win real cash choose play for real. To try out the game for free click on Play for Free, you can switch from play for free to play for real at any time by using the link in the top bar. You need to be logged in to play for real.
The ball bounces around off various pins on the pinball board before finally coming to a rest in one of the numbers at the bottom of the board.â¨ The numbers at the bottom are constantly scrolling around from right to left and then appear on the right of the screen again.
There are several bets on offer that include the usual European roulette bets (such as Corner Bets, Straight Bets, Line Bets, etc.) and there are also 'Neighbour Bets' which can be used to quickly place chips on chosen sections of the wheel.
- Choose your stake from the selection of chips at the bottom of the screen.
- To place a bet, click on a number or on the Neighbours bet or Outside bet of your choice. A chip will be displayed on bet option you selected. If you wish to place a Split bet over 2 numbers or a Corner bet, just position your chips accordingly.
- You may place as many bets as you like on each game, provided that your potential winnings do not exceed the maximum payout for a single game.
- You may choose different stakes for each of your bets. Simply select a new chip value or place multiple chips on each bet option.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box.
- Press either Bet to start the game or press ‘Autobet’ to select up to 10 games at once. The game screen will switch to the pinball table to display the result.
- If the ball lands in one of the numbers you bet on then you're a Winner! â¨
- If you are a winner on the main game, you will be offered the chance to gamble your winnings in the bonus game.
- If you hit the multipliers on the pinball board, you could multiply your winnings up to ten times, but if you hit nothing you could lose your winnings.
- If you do not wish to play the bonus game and keep your winnings, select 'Collect'.
- If you wish to play the bonus game, press “Gamble” when it appears on the 'Winner' screen. The bonus game will automatically start. Hit either of the x2 Multipliers and you will double your winnings. If you hit the Mystery Win in the centre, you will be awarded at random one of x1, x2, x3 or x4. To get the x5 multiplier, the ball must pass over all four stars to light them up.
- If you hit more than one multiplier, the multipliers are added together to get your total win (e.g. x2 plus x5 would give you a total of x7).
- If you win in the bonus game, you will once again be given the option to gamble or collect your winnings. Select either 'Gamble' or 'Collect' to continue.
- If the ball enters the EXTRA BALL chute, your ball will drop down and be fired again to give you a guaranteed win. â¨
Select the 'Repeat Bet' button to replicate your previous bet.
By switching 'Turbo Bet' on, animations will not be shown and the ball will go straight to one of the end positions. If you win in Turbo Bet mode, the game will continue on to the next bet: you will not be invited to enter the bonus game.
By selecting Auto bet you can choose to place 1, 2, 5, or 10 bets automatically one after the other. Select your bets as normal then select the number of auto-bets to do before clicking the bet now button. â¨After showing the result of a bet any winnings will be collected and the next bet will automatically start (placing the same chips as before). This will continue until the specified number of bets has been completed or you have insufficient credits to place the next bet.
You can stop the auto-bet from continuing onto the next bet by clicking the 'Stop Auto-Bet' button. If you win during Autobet, you will not be given the option to enter the bonus game.
Types of bets available
Bet Type | Description | Pays
Red | A bet on the number being red | Evens
Black | A bet on the number being black | Evens
Odd | A bet on the number being an odd number | Evens
Even | A bet on the number being an even number | Evens
1-18 (Low) | A bet on the number being low (1 to 18) | Evens
19-36 (High) | A bet on the number being high (19 to 36) | Evens
1st 12 | A bet on numbers 1-12 | 2:1
2nd 12 | A bet on numbers 13-24 | 2:1
3rd 12 | A bet on numbers 25-36 | 2:1
Column (1-3) | A bet on one of the 12 numbers in a column | 2:1
Straight Bet | A bet on any individual number (from 0 to 36) 35:1
Split bet | A bet between two numbers next to each other | 17:1
Street bet | A bet on a row of 3 numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3) | 11:1
Line | A bet that covers two street bets | 5:1
Corner | A bet on 4 numbers in a grid next to each other | 8:1
Place 5 chips on the main bet board, on the 5 numbers that the Neighbour Bets cover. Each of these have the same pay out as normal straight bets (35:1)
History: â¨Press the History button to display a log of the previous games in the current session, showing your bets placed and the outcomes.
Sound: â¨Press the Sound button to switch all audio within the game on or off.
The maximum payout for a single bet in this game is £250,000.
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Maximum payout on any games is £250,000.
Malfunction voids all pays and play.
All games are subject to the standard GrosvenorCasinos.com Terms and Conditions.
This game has a Return to Player of 97.3% based on good playing strategy.