Relive the memories of the legendary Popcap game in this 20 line slot.Play Now
Beware the Big Bad Tiki Bosses in the Zuma Free Spins Bonus in this the online slot inspired by the ancient Aztecs! Play Zuma online from as little as 1p or up to £500.
Achieve a Reel win on any win line using a Wild Symbol, and you will be awarded a multiplier ranging from x2 to x10.
Three, four or five Zuma Frog Scatter Symbols anywhere in view initiates the Free Spins Bonus where you will select a Tiki Boss to reveal the number of Free Spins before going to the Free Spins Reels. Once you have used your free spins, you can choose another Tiki Boss to reveal a Free Spins multiplier and get your total win!
For other PopCap classics on the site, there's always Chuzzle Slots!
Choosing your stake
* Zuma has 20 win lines. You can bet from 1p up to £25 on each win line.
* Click the stake/line '+' and '-' buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
* Click the Lines '+' and '-' buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play.
* Click 'spin' to start your game.
There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically until something occurs in the game that requires player intervention. Select your desired number of spins by clicking the '+' and '-' buttons and clicking Autoplay. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply click the Stop button that appears where the Autoplay button was previously.
Zuma Wild Bonus Round
* If the player achieves a Reel win on any win line using a Wild Symbol, they are awarded a multiplier ranging from x2 to x10. This will appear from the Wild Symbol and be applied to the Reel win to give the total win.
* Only 1 Multiplier is used to work out the total Reel award, irrespective of how many Wild symbols are used to make up the Reel win.
* If numerous line wins use a WILD symbol then each winning line is multiplied by the same multiplier value.
* Wild substitutes all wins except Wild itself or scatter, and multiplies by x2 - x10
* Wild factor is active during standard and free spins
* Wild only wins are ignored when the average win with a Wild Multiplier would pay more.
Zuma Free Spins Scatter Bonus
* 3, 4 or 5 Zuma Frog Scatter Symbols anywhere in view initiates the Free Spins Bonus.
* The Zuma Free Spins Bonus is a Take your Pick style feature that allows the player to pick and reveal their free spins and multiplier values.
* The player selects a Tiki Boss to reveal their number of Free Spins before going to the Free Spins Reels. Once the player has used their free spins, they choose another Tiki Boss to reveal a Free Spins multiplier which then multiplies the amount won from Free Spins to give the Player's Total win.
* Free Spins can retrigger during the Free Spins Feature. If during Free Spins another set of Free Spin Symbols appear in view, the player is awarded the same amount of Spins they gained from the initiating bonus: For example, if the player gained 20 Free Spins, getting a further Free Spins award would give them a further 20 Free Spins (irrespective of the number of scatter symbols).
* All wins awarded during Free Spins are multiplied by the value revealed behind the Tiki Boss at the end of the Free Spins Feature.
* Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
* Wins on different pay-lines are added.
* All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
* Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines. Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game. Scatter wins are paid in addition to wins.
Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line. All wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win. All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
After any win below £250,000 the player can decide to gamble the amount won. The Gamble consists of 4 separate Gamble Reels, each with a different win multiplier. Each reel contains 20 positions. The player can choose one of the following:
Gamble - The player selects one of the Reels to spin by pressing the Gamble button below it. The odds of success, along with the possible win multiplier available are different for each Reel and are as follows (from left to right):
* Reel 1 has a 1 in 2(50%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 2.
* Reel 2 has a 1 in 4(25%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 4.
* Reel 3 has a 1 in 5(20%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 5.
* Reel 4 has a 1 in 10(10%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 10.
The player can choose to collect if they have any money in the Winnings Panel. If the player chooses to collect, they exit the Gamble and are awarded the value in the Winnings Panel.
The gamble is capped at £500,000. If a gamble is going to pay over £500,000 any reel that would take the player over this value becomes inactive (i.e. £100,000 winnings would deactivate the x10 gamble).
If the player achieves a win of £250,000 or above, then the player cannot enter the Gamble.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.7%.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.