Marie Curie Cancer Care are Grosvenor Casinos’ Charity Of The Year for 2013
Grosvenor Casinos have once again made Marie Curie Cancer Care our charity of the year in 2013.
Over the past few years, Grosvenor Casinos have been raising hundreds of thousands of pounds for Marie Curie, and have done all sorts of activities, including trekking Kilimanjaro, jumping out of planes, and running the New York Marathon to help Marie Curie Nurses care for 31,000 terminally ill patients a year.
You can make a donation online today to support Marie Curie Nurses, who make a vital difference to so many of our lives.
- Just £20 pays for a Marie Curie Nurse for one hour in a patient’s home.
- £180 pays for a full nine hour shift for a Marie Curie Nurse in a patient’s home.
How Marie Curie Supports Terminally Ill Patients And Their Families
- 2,000 Marie Curie Nurses work day and night to care for patients in their own homes.
- Nine Marie Curie hospices offer free specialist care and support for families.
- The charity conducts palliative care research to find better ways of caring for terminally ill people and also funds scientists who investigate the causes and treatments of cancer.
Make a donation today and help us support Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Marie Curie website.