PLAY 6 Appeal
Show off your secret agent Six Appeal in our brand new slot game and prove you've got what it takes to crack the case.
Packing an arsenal of gadgets and gizmos to help you on your way, you'll enjoy 20 paylines across a 5 reel machine with substituting symbols, scatter symbols, free spins and more.
View all Slots Games.
How to Play
Starting the game
- Select the number of lines to be played (between 1 and 20) and the stake per line.
- The total bet value is calculated by multiplying the stake per line value by the number of lines selected. Example: 0.05 (stake per line) x 20 (lines in play) = 1.00 (total bet value).
- Note: The selected stake per line applies to all selected win lines; it is not possible to stake different values on individual lines.
- Press the start button to spin the reels.
- At various points during the game the start button can be pressed to speed up transfers of winnings and simultaneously start the next game and skip the jackpot and feature screens.
- Once pressed, start changes to stop. The stop button can be pressed to stop all remaining spinning reels simultaneously.
- Pressing the auto button will provide various auto play options.
- Once the desired options have been selected, press the begin button to start auto play.
- Pressing the stop button at any time cancels auto play.
- During auto play, although not advertised, pressing start speeds up transfers of winnings to the paid display and simultaneously starts the next game.
At different points during game play this will show information about the game.
This displays the total bet value charged per game.
At different points during game play this will display:
- Total win line payouts.
- Bonus round payouts.
This displays the total paid for a complete bet.
The game can be played in different views, as follows:
- Full cabinet view.
- Close-up view of the reels only.
- Press the Real 2 Reel button to toggle between the views.
Before starting a game, clicking on any reel symbol will display that symbol’s potential payouts for the current bet selection.
Win line payouts
When a winning line is obtained:
- The winning symbols will be highlighted, animated and will be outlined in the win line colour.
- The win line and payout information will be displayed.
- The total amount won will be shown.
- If multiple wins are obtained, the wins will be advertised in sequence from the highest through to the lowest. The wins will rotate through until any button is pressed; this will also clear the information display and the win/paid display.
- Any payouts over the maximum prize (2000 x total bet value) will be ignored.
- All win line payouts must appear on an active win line consecutively from the far left reel. Only the highest win per active win line is awarded.
- Win line payouts are multiplied by the stake per line value apart from where otherwise stated.
- The 6 Appeal symbol substitutes for all symbols except the scattered Dice symbol.
Free spins bonus round
When three or more scattered Dice symbols (which are valid in any position regardless of the number of lines in play) appear in the window:
- Any coincidental win line payouts are displayed.
- Free spins will be awarded.
- The free spins bonus round will begin, during which:
- The total payout for any wins will be displayed.
- The number of free spins left to play will be displayed.
- Win line payouts are as per normal game play.
- A different reel layout is used.
- The free spins bonus round can be re-triggered.
When the free spins bonus round is complete:
- The total win will be shown.
Note: The maximum that can be won during the free spins bonus round is the jackpot value (2000 x total bet value). Any payouts over this value, or unused free spins, will be ignored.
Terms and Conditions
Random game play
This game is totally random; the odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same and are not based on any other factors or prior outcomes e.g. stake value, previous wins or losses, time of day, account balance etc.
Return to player percentage
The expected return to player (RTP) reflects the theoretical return over a large number of plays. The RTP is expressed as the percentage returned to players in winnings of the total amount staked, e.g. if £1,000,000 was staked and£960,000 was returned, the RTP of the game for that period of play would be 96%.
The expected RTP for this game is no less than 95.30%.
The actual RTP during a playing session can vary widely, in either direction, from the theoretical return.
Game rules and information can be accessed from the game for all formats of the game.