PLAY Blazing Star
Blazing star is a throwback slot that revels in the classic fruit machine stylings, if you love retro slots, don’t miss out on this stellar example.
- Min stake: £0.10p
- Max stake: £250.00
- Max Payout: £250,000
- Paylines: 5
Looking for a fruit machine classic slot that harkens back to simpler days? Look no further than Blazing Star, a no-frills 5-line slot that focus on a clean, crisp and easy to understand experience.
With no features or reel modifiers, big wins come straight from the reels, with one exception. Like many classic games, Blazing Star gives you the chance to gamble your winnings in a game of risk versus reward, where you can double up or lose it all.
View all Slots Games.
How to play
- Click the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Bet from 10p up to £250 (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent) by selecting from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options.
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button which will appear at the top of where the Autoplay button was previously along with the remaining number of spins.
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the left-most reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable)
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button
Terms and conditions
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. Theoretical RTP = 96.31%