PLAY Colossus Fracpot
Take on the mighty Colossus for a chance to win the top jackpot of £1million. This 5 reel slot game features unique play options, including a ‘fraction’ (partial) cash out during Frac/pot spins. Match 2, 3 or 4 keys to unlock an amazing assortment of prizes. Match all 5 keys and you’ll be a top jackpot winner.
Colossus Fracpot is a standard 5 reel slot game with 20 win lines . The game has 3 jackpots, the top jackpot being a million pounds. It has a unique cashing out feature on activation of one of the Jackpots.
How to Play
Each press of SPIN will action each reel to spin to a random position. Wins are paid for matching 2, 3, 4 or 5 of-a-kind symbols from left to right on any payline.
Set Your Stake
The player can choose their stake by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the right of the screen, the stake will be shown in the stake meter.
- There are WILD coin symbols these substitute for all symbols. The Wild symbols can substitute for the other symbols to help create a line win, except scatters (feature trigge symbol).
- At the top of reels are 3 Cryptexts containing 3 Jackpots called Frac/pots, they ascend in value Bronze, Silver and Gold. The top Gold Jackpot is one million pounds on a £100 stake. The Jackpot values within the Frac/pots changes according to stake.
- During the main game play there will be, at random, Bronze, Silver and Gold Key symbols landing in the reel frames. These Keys are scatters and trigger anywhere within the reel window.
- Only 2 of a kind matching Key symbols landing sequentially paying left to right will trigger the Fac/pot event.
- The activated Frac/pot will enter centre of the screen showing the player how many keys they have collected and how many there are to go. Reels 3, 4 and 5 keep spinning in anticipation of more keys landing on the reels.
- The game will present to the player an offer to buy the two keys off the player by
prompting them to 'Bank'.
- The player can choose either to take the money offered and 'Collect' or 'Gamble' some by banking or all of the money offered to see if the Jackpot Keys land on Reels 3,4 and 5.
- This event while happen on each of the reels, so the player is prompted to 'Bank/Collect’' or ‘Gamble’ on each of the outcomes for Reel 3 and 4 if the same Keys land in these reels.
- The player may part collect some of their win and gamble the remaining amount, or collect the entire amount of their winnings offered by the Frac/pot.
- The player can alternatively move their money and gamble everything at each stage in their quest win win the Jackpot presented.
Pressing the ‘Cog’ icon above the Spin button will open a dialogue panel from which the player can access the auto plays adjuster, audio and vibrate settings.
Accessing the settings will allow the player to toggle the sounds on/off. On a device that iscompatible the player can also turn on/off the vibrate function. The default setting will beON for both of these on launch of the game.
Pressing the ‘i’ icon below the Spin button will open the Paytable information, the player can tap the arrows left and right to access all the game information. Tapping the ‘X’ button will return to the main game interface.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Line wins will pay from leftmost reel to rightmost reel.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the awards in the paytable.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the Bronze, Silver and Gold Jackpot values.
In the event of a game in real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Terms and Conditions and General Information
- The maximum payout in one spin in this game is 100,000. This is possible from one spin, however it’s possible to win 1,000,000 from the Gold Jackpot at 100 stake.
- System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
- Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into
compatibility issues, and in certain instances you will not be able to play.
Return to Player
This game has a theoretical Return to Player of up to 95.11% based on best player strategy.