Cupid Wild at Heart
Cupid Wild at Heart is a 5-reel 20-line slot game which you’re bound to fall head over heels for! The game has 3 lovable bonus features as well as modifiers which can be triggered on any spin by the adorable Cupid himself!
- Click the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Bet from 20p up to £200 (depending on Operator configuration and and currency equivalent) by selecting from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options.
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button which will appear at the top of where the Autoplay button was previously along with the remaining number of spins.
View All Slots Games.
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- 3 Bonus Scatter symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 awards a Bonus. The Bonus is determined by the Bonus Scatter on reel 5.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- The Wild(s) symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild(s) symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
- Wild symbols include a variety of Heart Wilds.
Cupids Golden Hearts
- On any spin Cupid can be active. He will first appear and wink, then fly on and fire his bow and arrow. This will bring on three Golden Hearts, one of which can award one of the following modifiers.
As the reels are spinning Cupid will fire on Cupid Wilds down each row of the reels. Wilds can be either standard Cupid Wilds, Wilds + Respin or Wilds with all wins paying doubled.
Cupid Love streak will bring in 3 mystery symbols as part of a win. The reels will then respin, with every gaining mystery symbol being held. When no more mysterys are held, the symbols are revealled and all wins paid.
Colossal Spin reveals a 3x3 Colossal symbol in the reels. When the symbol lands, should it make a win all wins are paid to the player.
5 of a kind
If 5 of a Kind is revealed, it will guarantee a player a 5 of a kind win.
If the player picks Love Struck, the reels will land and lightning will turn reel positions into a win.
This will guarantee a player a Bonus.
If the player picks the cashpot, the player will win the full cashpot amount.
The player enters the bonus by achieving 3 bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5. There is no payout awarded directly for getting this, just entry to one of the bonus rounds.
There will be 3 unique bonuses which will be determined by the Bonus symbol in reel 5.
Mystery Cash Bonus
After a short transition the player will be presented with Cupid flying near a chest of money. Here the player will be prompted to pick a heart which will either reveal 'Fire' or 'Collect'. If the player reveals 'Fire' Cupid will fire an arrow at the chest and it will award a mystery amount.
The player keeps picking until a collect is revealed thus ending the feature.
Cupids Trail Bonus
After a short screen transition the player will be presented with a secondary bonus screen where Cupid will be at the bottom of the trail of Mount Olympus.
The bonus shall be split into two stages; Stage 1 is a multiplier trail up the Gates of Olympus to the BIG MONEY Bonus (stage 2).
The player always begins in stage 1 and is required to select Hearts in order to advance along the trail increasing the total bet multiplier. Revealing a COLLECT will cause the feature to end. Revealing Love Dash will cause Cupid to advance up the trail quicker. If the BIG MONEY Bonus end game is reached, Cupid will pick from big hearts in the sky to win a BIG MONEY multiplier.
Cupid Free Spins
A screen transition will occur and the player will be taken to a new destination, a night time scene where Cupid will appear and fire his bow leaving the player with a pick me option. Here the player can pick one of the three hearts awarding 1 of 3 potential Free Spins Rounds. They are Multiplying Wilds, Sticky Wilds and Expanding Wilds.
The player is then awarded 10 Free Spins with whichever Wild they activated in the initial pick.
When the player uses all 10 Free Spins, Free Spins is over and the winnings are paid to the player.
Cupid Cashpot is a mini cashpot which is running during the game. The player can trigger this on any spin with the appearance of Cupid and picking the Cashpot from the Golden Hearts.
The cashpot meter which is displayed by the red inside the heart has a number of different levels which acts as a guide as to when the average cashpot is triggered. Although the Cashpot can be triggered any time it is more likely triggered when the heart is completely full. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to 20% of the win value and begins to rise again. Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player's stake (1%) except for the initial seed which is funded by the Operator. Simultaneous wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if the Cashpot pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (20 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (20 lines always active).
MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
This game has a theoretical return to player from 93.98% plus Cupid Rapid Fire Cashpot. This is based on long term payback.