Deal or No Deal Megaways Jackpot King
- Min stake: 10p
- Max stake: £10
- Max payout: £250,000
- Jackpot: Yes
- Paylines: 117,649 Ways to Win
- Special features: Mega Deal or No Deal, Banker’s Bonus Spins
We are sure that there are people all over the UK watching Deal or No Deal who reckon they can beat the banker. Well, thanks to Blueprint Gaming, there’s another online slots game that gives you the opportunity to do just that! They’ve managed to create a game that has all of the best features, such as selecting boxes, take it or leave it choices, and of course, phone calls from the banker. Noel Edmonds himself doesn’t make an appearance here, but that’s no biggie!
Deal or No Deal Megaways is an online casino slots game that lets you take the hot seat in another gaming edition of the classic Deal or No Deal TV game show. The base game features 6 reels that spin vertically and up to 7 rows, which offer an amazing 324 to 117,649 ways to win. A trail on the left indicates the progress towards triggering the main feature of the game, where you can win big multipliers and free spins aplenty.
Featuring all the iconography you’d expect from a franchised online slot game, the colour palette stays true to the studio set of the show and a pacey electronic soundtrack complements the design. If that wasn’t enough, this game is part of the Jackpot King network and offers you the chance to win 3 progressive jackpots. Let’s see if you can take on the banker and answer that all important question.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the biggest amount I can win on Deal or No Deal Megaways?
Players have a chance of winning up to 10,000x their stake when they play on Deal or No Deal Megaways. However, if you launch the Banker’s Bonus Spins feature, the increasing multiplier can help you get the best of the banker.
Can I play Deal or No Deal Megaways for free?
Yes, you’ll be able to find a free version of this game at most casino review sites or at the providers website. This is a good way to get to know the game and build up a little experience of the game before you play for real money.
What are the most valuable symbols in Deal or No Deal Megaways?
As your game unfolds on Deal or No Deal Megaways, players will come across many familiar symbols. The ones to watch out for are Deal or No Deal Mugs, Banker’s Stamps and the famous boxes – these are the most valuable symbols found in the game and can add to your game.
Do I have to download Deal or No Deal Megaways?
Deal Or No Deal Megaways runs on HTML5, which is found in your browser. Because of this, you will not have to download this game if you want to play it.
There are quite a few extras to get a grip of when you play slots like Deal or No Deal and so we’ll go into a little more detail for each of them.
First things first, we have the Mystery Symbol, which is the question mark icon. These can appear on all reels and more than one can land at a time. Once they’ve landed, they will flip to reveal matching symbols.
Banker’s Bonus Spins
The Deal or No Deal Bonus Game comes into effect when you land more than three consecutive winning formations. This will offer you three increasing rewards:
- 4 consecutive cascades – Standard Deal or No Deal - Cash and Free Spin Prizes
- 5 consecutive cascades – Super Deal or No Deal - Fewer Cash Prizes, More Free Spin Prizes
- 6 consecutive cascades – Mega Deal or No Deal - All Free Spin Prizes
You’ll then be taken to an arena with 22 boxes in the middle and you’ll see prizes of cash and free spins on the side of the screen. You’ll be able to choose boxes and the banker will then phone to offer to buy the box you’ve chosen. This is when you can take the offer and leave the game, or keep your box until the end and then open it up.
If you get Free Spins, you can look forward to a number of mystery symbols and a multiplier that is unlimited and increases by 1 with each cascade of the reels. Free Spins can be retriggered 5 times if 3 free spins scatters land, or 10 times if you land 4 scatters.
Deal or No Deal Megaways is a medium to high variance slots game with stakes that start at 20 c/p and go up to £/€10 per spin. Although this might not sound too tempting for high rollers, the winning potential is definitely worth it.
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see the in-game help menu.
Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System
- During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King Deluxe overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.
- The Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Deluxe System.
- Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the win ladder. Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
- After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
- COLLECT – ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
- WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
- Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.
- The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Progressive pot segments.
- Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or a Jackpot.
- NOTE - The Jackpot King Deluxe Jackpots can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.
- When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the Reserve amount and begins to rise again.
- The chances of winning a jackpot increases based on the Jackpot value (Royal and Regal pots are guaranteed to be won by the 'Must Be Won By' value).
- Simultaneous jackpot wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.
- In the event of a communication error after a promotional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
- Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player's stake except for the initial seeds which are funded by the Operator.
MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
RTP: 95.34% + Jackpot Contribution. For Jackpot details please check 'Jackpots at Grosvenor'. This is based on long term payback.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).