PLAY Deal or No Deal - What's In Your Box
Deal or No Deal is back! Can you beat the banker in this adrenaline-filled 20 line, five reel slot game? Play now and find out ‘What’s in Your Box’.
It’s your turn in the hot seat. The audience holds its breath as you spin the reels and play ‘Deal or No Deal – What’s in Your Box?’ Packed with features from the long-standing TV gameshow, there are five bonus rounds that can be triggered during play. Eliminate the iconic red boxes and take a cash prize in the classic ‘Deal or No Deal’ round, move up the blue and red prize paddles in the ‘Go All the Way round’ or get 10 free spins on enhanced reels if you trigger the ‘Power Play Free Spins’ bonus.
How to Play
The Total Stake is the total of stakes per line. You can adjust it at any time, using the ‘up’ or ‘down’ buttons on the left of the screen
Spin the Reels
If you are playing on desktop, click the Spin button or press the spacebar on your keyboard to spin the reels. Speed up each reel spin by pressing the spacebar again, or by clicking on the reels.
If you are playing on a mobile device, tap the Spin button or drag the reels to spin. Speed up each reel spin by tapping the same button or the reels again.
Press the AUTO button to commence automatic play of the game at the currently selected stake. Select how may spins to play by selecting a number from those shown. Select the loss or single win limit. The Autospins stop at the first spin once the loss or win limit is reached. The autoplay loss limit should be higher than your total stake.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- The Wild(s) symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild(s) symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
- Wild symbols include: Random Wilds Wilds, Colossal Wilds as well as regular wilds.
- If the phone starts to ring and the logo shake during any game there is chance that the Banker's Bonus can be triggered.
- If triggered, three DOND Boxes appear. Choosing a box awards one of the following features:
- Random Wilds - As the reels continue to spin, a number of reel positions are transformed into wilds.
- Mystery Symbols - As the reels continue to spin, a number of Mystery Symbols are added to the reels. The reels then stop, with any Mystery Symbols in view revealing the same symbol at random.
- Respin Streak – If a win is achieved on the reels, there is a chance of a Respin Streak. The winning symbols are held in position and all non-winning reel positions respin. If any symbols land in view that would create a new or larger win, these are also held and the reels respin again. This continues until no new wins are created.
- Colossal Symbols - As the reels continue to spin, a number of Colossal Symbols are added to the reels. The reels then stop to reveal the outcome from the spin.
- Bonus Respin - At the end of any spin, there is a chance that some or all of the reels can respin, potentially creating a win.
The player enters the bonus by achieving 3 or more bonus symbols anywhere in view. There is no payout awarded directly for getting this, just entry to one of the bonus rounds.
There will be 5 unique bonuses which will be determined by the Box selected from the What's In Your Box? Bonus.
Go All The Way Bonus
Revealing the Go All The Way Bonus during the What's In Your Box? Bonus awards the Go All The Way Bonus.
After a short transition, a studio scene will be shown with three DOND boxes in the centre and two cash ladders on the left (blue) and right (red) of the screen. At this point the player is prompted to Pick A Box, revealing either ADVANCE BLUE, ADVANCE RED, GO ALL THE WAY BLUE, GO ALL THE WAY RED or TAKE A PRIZE. The player continues selecting until they reveal TAKE A PRIZE. At this point, the player is presented with a final box selection, which would be TAKE BLUE (awarding the player the blue cash ladder value reached), TAKE RED (awarding the player the blue cash ladder value reached) or BANK THEM BOTH (which awards the player the combined total of the two points reached on each cash ladder combined).The player exits the feature with the amount awarded, which is a multiplier of their Total Bet.
Trail Of Wealth Bonus
After a short screen transition the player will be presented with a secondary bonus screen that is themed around the DOND studio with a trail board in the centre.
The bonus shall be split into two stages; Stage 1 is a regular board and stage 2 is the Big Money
Super Trail Of Wealth Board.
The player always begins in stage 1 and is required to roll the dice to advance around the board collecting Total Bet multipliers, Banker's Seals and Mystery Wins. Landing on the phone awards the Banker's Bonus, where the Banker's Spin can award a current Total Win multiplier, Walk of Wealth where you move around the board once collecting prizes, a Mystery Bonus Prize as well as Banker's Seal or even Super Trail Of Wealth. Collecting 3 Banker's Seals triggers the Super Trail Of Wealth, which changes the board to contain Super Multipliers as well as Mystery Positions, Mystery Win boxes and Banker's Bonus positions. The feature continues until the player reveals COLLECT from the Mystery position, where the player exits the feature with the amount displayed in the Bonus Winnings panel.
Seal Of Success Bonus
Revealing the Seal Of Success Bonus during the What's In Your Box? Bonus awards the Seal Of Success Bonus.
A screen transition will occur and the player will be taken to a new set of reels and awarded 10 Free Spins.
Across the top of the screen a panel will be shown with 3 Banker's Seal positions along with a symbol that can become the DOND symbol if the panel is completed. During the Free Spins a Banker's Seal overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5. If the player accumulates 3 Seals during their spins, then the symbol shown above the reels is changed into a DOND symbol, with the player awarded 5 additional spins.
The player can turn up to 4 symbols into the DOND symbol.
Free Spins continue until all spins are used where the player is awarded the amount displayed in Bonus Winnings. Seal of Success cannot be retriggered during the Bonus Additional free spins are awarded each time the player completes a Banker's Seal Panel.
Revealing the PowerPlay Bonus during the What's In Your Box? Bonus awards the Powerplay Bonus.
After a short screen transition the player will be presented with a secondary set of reels. Across the top of the screen a panel will be shown with 3 Red DOND Box positions. During the Free Spins a Red DOND Box overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5. If the player accumulates 3 Red Boxes during their spins, then they enter Powerplay where the free spins left counter is Locked (does not count down when the player has a spin) as well as the special Box 23 symbol becoming active. During Powerplay if a Box 23 symbol lands in view, it reveals a mystery symbol at random in every Box 23 symbol in view for more chances to win big. During Powerplay spins a Blue DOND Box overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5. If the player accumulates 3 Blue Boxes during their spins, then they leave Powerplay where the free spins left counter is unlocked (starts to count down again when the player has a spin) and the Box 23 symbol is no longer active. Free Spins continue until all spins are used, where the player is awarded the amount displayed in their Bonus Winnings. Powerplay cannot be retriggered during powerplay although additional spins can be awarded from the Locked 'Powerplay' feature.
Deal Or No Deal Bonus
Revealing the Deal Or No Deal Bonus during the What's In Your Box? Bonus awards the Deal Or No Deal Bonus.
After a short screen transition the player will be presented with the Deal Or No Deal Studio.
Choose your lucky box then play a real game of Deal or No Deal against our banker for a chance to win up to x1000 times your total bet! At the end of every round he will make you an offer and it is up to you to Deal or No Deal? Play until the end and the Banker may offer you a swap. Is it worth the gamble for the chance to win big?
Whenever a Feature win is achieved in the game, the player has the option to either Deal (collect the feature) or No Deal (gamble) to try and win one of the other features in the game (except for the Deal Or No Deal Bonus which is automatically awarded).
The player will be presented with a Gamble screen showing the 5 features from left to right, ranked in terms of average payout. The feature the player has achieved will be highlighted.
The player chooses from one of the two boxes shown onscreen. If the player gambles and wins, the feature they have gambled to can be collected (Deal), with all features below that now eliminated. This continues until the player collects, reaches the top feature (where it awards that feature) or the player reveals a Mystery Prize – where they are then awarded a mystery cash prize (a multiplier of the Total Bet).
Jackpot King Promotional Pot System
- During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.
- The Jackpot King Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Promotional Pot.
- Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the win ladder. Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
- After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
- COLLECT – ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
- WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
- Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.
- The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Jackpot King Progressive pot segments.
- Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or the Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot.
- NOTE - The Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.
- When the Promotional Pot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again.
- Simultaneous wins can occur. If another player wins the Progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the jackpot.
- In the event of a communication error after a promotional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
Terms and Conditions
Malfunction voids all pays and plays. Return to player = 92.542% plus the Jackpot King Promotional Pot.