PLAY Gonzo's Quest
Take a mystical quest with Gonzo as your guide when you play this epic video Slot game.
Gonzo’s Quest is the first game of its kind from the brilliant studio that created it. This video Slot games is the perfect combination of re-tracing the steps of a real life pioneer, plus having a great time winning cash.
This adventurous game is based on the historic figure Gonzalo Pizarro, who set out to find Eldorado: the fabled ‘city of gold’. Play this exciting game and count your gold with your guide, Gonzo.
View All Slots Games.
How to Play
• Game actions. The buttons on the keypad perform the different game actions.
• Game rounds. When the player clicks the [start] button, the bet amount is debited from the current credit (available coins and credit). The symbols automatically fall into position within the reels. Alternatively, when G4 mode is disabled, the player can click the start button again to speed up the symbol drop on the reels.
• Game results. Players can win on any of the 20 Bet lines.
• The game highlights which symbols are winning combinations and how much has been won on each Bet line.
• The win value appears as a floating number alongside the Win field. To further improve player experience, the amount in the win field counts up to match the win value. Meanwhile, game play for the round continues and the win amount with additional wins continues to count up.
At the end of the game round, the total winnings are added to the player's credits and displayed in the game panel.
A game round is made up of a series of Avalanches and if won, a number of Free Falls.
After the player has clicked the start button, the initial Avalanche of symbols starts the game round. When the symbols have come to rest, winning bet lines are highlighted. If the player has a winning bet line, the win amount is added to the win field, the multiplier is increased, and the second Avalanche of symbols occurs.
There is no limit to the number of avalanches a player may experience in a game round; however the maximum multiplier is 5 in the basic game and 15 in the Free Fall feature.
Free Fall Feature
Gonzo's Quest has an animated Free Fall symbol that gives the player a chance to enter the Free Fall feature.
• Free Fall feature. When 3+ Free Fall symbols appear in succession on a bet line, starting from the leftmost reel, 10 Free Falls are won. If 3+ Free Fall symbols appear on two bet lines then 20 Free Falls are won.
• Animation. A short animation sequence sees the symbols part, as if they were a gateway. Gonzo walks through the gate and heads towards the golden pyramid. The keypad changes and the symbols take on a more golden hue for the duration of the Free Falls feature. A dynamic sign informs players how many Free Falls remain.
• Re-triggered Free Fall. During Free Fall, 3 or more Free Fall symbols give additional Free Falls.
• Free Fall wins. Wins during Free Fall are multiplied by the multiplier displayed at the top of the game. The maximum multiplier in Free Falls is x15.
• Free Fall end sequence. At the end of Free Fall a short animation sequence plays to signal the end of the Free Fall feature and the return to the main game. The coins won during Free Fall are shown in the Win display. The game round continues where it left off when Free Fall was won, and any additional winnings are added to the Win display. At the end of the game round, a win presentation dialogue appears that shows the total coin amount won during that game round, including Free Fall winnings.
Gonzo's Quest has a Wild symbol that animates when displayed on a winning Bet line.
Regular Wild substitution. The Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol, including Free Fall symbols, to complete winning Bet lines.
The Wild symbol changes its look to mimic whichever symbol it is replacing on the winning bet line.
The comprehensive 3-page paytable gives details about the win multipliers for each Avalanche, as-well-as the usual information about each symbol and multiplier.
Avalanche multipliers. A simple table on the first page shows what the win multiplier will be in each Avalanche for both the basic game and Free Fall feature.
Free Fall and Wild symbols. Details about these symbols are shown on page 2.
Medium and Low value symbols. Their multipliers per Bet line are presented on page 3.
For a combination of symbols to be a winning combination, at least 1 of the symbols must be displayed on the first reel, and the remaining symbols must be next to each other.
Players click PAYTABLE to display the paytable.
To return to the game, players click the return to game arrow.
Terms and Conditions
Malfunction voids all plays and pays. Return to player = 96.00%