Live Lightning Roulette
£0.20 - £2,000.00
- Straight up: 20p - £100
- Outside chances max bet: £2,000
- Opening times: 24/7
- RTP: 97.3%
Love Roulette? Want to add some extra thrills to the Roulette table?
Then get ready for electrifying thrills in Live Lightning Roulette at Grosvenor Casinos. When you play Lightning Roulette, there’s always the chance that lightning will strike. When it does, it hits 1 – 5 numbers in every round – if you manage to bag yourself one of these lucky numbers, your winnings could be multiplied between 50x – 500x!
Each game of Live Lightning Roulette online, is led by one of our charismatic, gameshow-style hosts, who all bring a different flavour to the table.
Come on in and experience the excitement and play Lightning Roulette for yourself.
As well as Live Lightning Roulette, we have plenty of other Live Roulette games to choose from. Take your pick from our amazing selection of <Live Roulette tables. Just sign up for a Grosvenor Casinos account and make a deposit before you play.
Play Lightning Roulette
Ready to play Lightning Roulette at Grosvenor Casinos. This is what you need to know.
Game Rules and Betting Options
The objective in Lightning Roulette is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover that particular number. The wheel includes the numbers 1–36 plus a single 0 (zero).
Just like any game of Roulette, there are different bet types you can make.
With an inside bet, you bet on any number on the inside of the Roulette table. They can include:
- Single Number Bets (Straight-up or Classic Bets) – Players can wager on any individual number.
- Split Bets – You bet on any two numbers that are adjacent to the table. Your chip splits the two numbers on the table.
- Street Bets – Are made on any row of three numbers on the table.
- Corner Bets (Square Bets) – You bet on a square of four numbers on the Roulette table.
- Six Line Bets – You bet across two lines of three numbers each, for a six-number total.
With an outside bet, you bet outside the area where the numbers are on the Roulette table. Outside bets include:
- Dozen Bets – You bet on one of three groups of 12 numbers.
- Odd and Even Bets – You bet on either all odd numbers or even numbers. You win if any number of your chosen type wins.
- Red and Black Bets – You bet on either red or black.
- 1-18 and 19-36 – You bet on all the numbers in the respective ranges.
Neighbour bets in Roulette involve betting on a range of numbers on the wheel. When you play Lightning Roulette click on the neighbour bets button and you’ll see a selection of different bets to choose from. They include:
- Voisins du Zero (Neighbours of Zero): A bet on the numbers around zero, between and including black 22 and red 25 with the green 0 roughly in the middle.
- Jeu Zero (Zero): A bet that covers the numbers in between and including black 15 and red 12.
- Le Tiers du Cylindre (Third of the Wheel): This bet covers one third of the wheel exactly and runs from black 33 to red 27.
- Orphelins (Orphans): This bet covers the eight numbers that aren’t included in either a Neighbours of Zero or Third of the Wheel bet.
Favourite and Special Bets
On Lightning Roulette online, there’s a feature that allows you to save a preferred bet or a combination of different types of bets. With Favourite Bets, it makes placing these chosen bets easier in later rounds on the Roulette table. You can save and edit a list of up to 30 of your favourite bets and give them specific names to make remembering them easier.
The Special Bets feature also enables you to make final bets quickly and simply. A final, or finale, bet is a straight bet on numbers that end with a specific digit. For example, 1, 11, 21, 31.
Lightning Roulette Features
Live Lightning Roulette has the following features:
After betting time has expired in each game round, between one and five Lucky Numbers with Lucky Payouts are randomly selected and highlighted in the game’s user interface.
The ball is spun and will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets on the wheel.
The player wins if he/she has placed a bet that covers that particular winning number.
If the winning number is among the randomly selected Lucky Numbers and is covered by a player’s Straight-up bet, then the Lucky Payout (random multipliers of 50x, 100x, 200x, 300x, 400x or 500x) is paid to the player. On Live Lightning Roulette, straight-up bets pay out at 30:1 compared to the usual Roulette payout of 35:1. But this is balanced out by your chances of landing a Lucky Number.
Other than the Straight-up bet, all other bets pay the regular payouts.
Return to Player
With Live Lightning Roulette, the RTP for all bets other than straight-up bets is 97.3%. The RTP for straight-up bets is 97.1%.
Autoplay is also available should you wish to automatically play the same bets for a selected number of game rounds.
Lightning Roulette vs. European Roulette
Lightning Roulette follows the same format as the traditional European Roulette layout. That means it has 37 pockets on the Roulette wheel, numbered 0-36. The only differences between the two are the payout for Straight-up bets and the Lucky Number feature.