New Way to Play Live Directly at Our Casino Tables
There’s a new way to play at Grosvenor Casinos. Our Glasgow, Sheffield, Nottingham and The Vic London casino venues are now online. We have real-time technology that allows you to play live Roulette on your desktop, tablet or mobile device alongside venue players. That’s right. With our Live & Direct tables, you can jump straight into the action from the comfort of your home – or on the go.
Bet Alongside Venue Players in Real-Time
With Live & Direct at Grosvenor Casinos, you can play alongside real players at tables in four of our Grosvenor Casinos. You have the power of choice. Play from your favourite seat at home or on the go with your mobile device.
We’re bringing Live & Direct to you:
Join by choosing the table streamed live from any Grosvenor Casinos venue. Plus, you could claim a top prize of £500. 10 winners are announced daily across each of our Live & Direct casinos. You could be in with a chance of winning simply by stepping up to the table and playing live online on your desktop or mobile device.
Play Roulette Live & Direct from Casino Tables Across the UK
Nothing beats the feeling of playing live in one of the Grosvenor Casinos. Heighten your senses and experience every moment in real-time. From the tip of your fingers to feeling the anticipation and thrill of a live casino environment.
You can beat other players, dealers – and the house – but nothing beats live. That’s why we’re bringing you the opportunity to play live wherever you are. Play live Roulette from The Vic London, Glasgow, Nottingham or Sheffield. Just sign up and head straight into the game.
Is Live & Direct the Same as Live Roulette?
Live & Direct is a completely unique offering that’s exclusive to Grosvenor Casinos. It’s similar to Live Roulette in that you play live with real-life dealers. The difference is, with Live & Direct you’re playing live at one of the tables in the venues.
With our other live casino games – including Live Roulette and Live Baccarat – the action is streamed in real-time, but isn’t taking place at that very moment in one of our casinos. Live & Direct combines the real-life Grosvenor Casinos experience with our Live Casino offering to bring you something you’ve never seen before. Now you can get all the real-time action of our casinos, live and direct – no matter where you are.
After all, nothing beats live.
How do you play live Roulette?
When you play live Roulette, it follows the same rules as classic roulette games. If you’re new to roulette, the rules are super simple. It goes like this:
1. The croupier will leave time for players to place their bets at the start of each round. Players can only bet during this time on either Inside or Outside Bets.
2. The croupier will announce once the betting time is over. They will flick a ball into the roulette wheel. When the ball stops traveling around, it will end up in one of the numbered pockets. This number will be declared the winner.
3. All betting options that feature this number among their bets are paid according to the paytable. If your betting option includes the number, you win!
How do you bet when you play live Roulette?
When you bet on live Roulette, there are two overarching types of bet you can make – Outside bets and Inside bets. Here we’ll run through the difference between the two and detail how much the types of bets within the two categories pay out.
You make an Outside bet by betting on the perimeter of the live roulette table (i.e. on the outside of the table), and cover a group of colours rather than a specific number. Outside bets include the following:
• Red/Black: A bet on either all red numbers or black numbers of the table – Pays 1:1
• Odd/Even: A bet on either all odd numbers or even numbers of the roulette table – Pays:1:1
• High/Low: A bet on either all the low numbers (1-18) or all the high numbers (19-36) – Pays 1:1
• Columns: A bet on one of the three columns. Each column is comprised of 12 numbers – Pays 2:1
• Dozens: A bet on one of the three batches of dozens – Pays 2:1
When you make an Inside bet, you bet on the options that are available in the middle of the roulette table (i.e. on the inside of the table). This is where the numbers are located and include 0 to 36. In American Roulette there’s also a 00. Inside bets include the following:
• Straight Up: A bet directly on any number in the roulette table – Pays 35:1
• Split: A bet on the line that separates two numbers, with a win being granted if either number comes up as the winner – Pays 17:1
• Street: A bet within a row of three numbers, with a win being granted if any of the three numbers come out as the winner – Pays 11:1
• Corner: A bet at the intersection of four squares, with a win being granted if any of the four numbers come out as the winner – Pays 8:1
• Line: A bet that covers two rows of three numbers – Pays 5:1
REGISTER WITH GROSVENOR CASINOS TO PLAY LIVE & DIRECT
Create an account to play Live & Direct from either the The Vic London, Glasgow or Sheffield Casinos.
1. Click on the Sign-Up button in the top-right corner of the homepage. If you’ve signed up at one of our Grosvenor Casinos venues, then you can simply log in using the details you’ve already given us. If you haven’t, you can register as a new player.
2. Once your account is set up, take advantage of our welcome offers when you make your first deposit.
3. Use the tabs on this page to select your chosen real-life casino. Once you’re in you can make your bet and get ready for our real-life dealer to spin the roulette wheel.
Ready to play Live & Direct at Grosvenor Casinos? Our real-life dealers, real-life casinos and real-life players are ready and waiting.