25,000 STARTING STACK & £25,000 GUARANTEED
The fan favourite 25/25 series offers a well-structured TWO-DAY tournament with a huge £25,000 guarantee, taking place at many of our venues across the UK
Play your Day 1 LIVE or ONLINE with our multiple Day 1 schedule
2023 SCHEDULE FLIGHT SCHEDULE SATELLITES 2022 WINNERS HOTELS & TRAVEL
|Leg 1||25th - 29th January 2023||Liverpool||£82,320 (374 entries)||£220+£30||Chris Cuncliffe (£16,000)|
|Leg 1||25th - 29th January 2023||Glasgow||£77,970 (364 entries)||£220+£30||Tom Arovaara (£20,110)|
|Leg 1||25th - 29th January 2023||Reading South||£96,690 (439 entries)||£220+£30||Philip Baker (£18,377)|
|Leg 2||15th - 19th Febrauary 2023||Blackpool||£58,425 (283 entries)||£220+£30||Yucel Erdem (£9,840)|
|Leg 2||15th - 19th Febrauary 2023||Newcastle||£74,650 (338 entries)||£220+£30||Daniel Pybus (£17,500)|
|Leg 3||8th - 12th March 2023||Leicester||£25,640 (162 entries)||£220+£30||John McCann (£10,090)|
|Leg 4||29th March - 2nd April 2023||Birmigham Hill St.||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Leg 4||29th March - 2nd April 2023||Glasgow||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Leg 4||29th March - 2nd April 2023||Reading South||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Leg 4||29th March - 2nd April 2023||Stockton||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Leg 5||26th - 30th April 2023||Liverpool||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Leg 5||26th - 30th April 2023||Portsmouth||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Leg 6||6th - 10th September 2023||Reading South||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Leg 6||6th - 10th September 2023||Blackpool||£25,000||£220+£30|
|Day||Time||Event name||Entry Fee||GTD||Late Reg||Levels Played||Clock||Chips|
|Wednesday||8pm||25/25 Day 1 Online||£220+£30||£25,000||End of level 10||12||15/20 mins||25,000|
|Thursday||7pm||25/25 Day 1A||£220+£30||£25,000||Day 2||12||40 mins||25,000|
|Friday||7pm||25/25 Day 1B||£220+£30||£25,000||Day 2||12||40 mins||25,000|
|Saturday||4pm||25/25 Day 1C||£220+£30||£25,000||Day 2||12||40 mins||25,000|
|Sunday||12pm||25/25 Day 1D TURBO||£220+£30||£25,000||Day 2||12||15 mins||25,000|
|Sunday||4:30pm||25/25 Day 2||£220+£30||£25,000||N/A||To Finish||40 mins||25,000|
RUNNING EVERY DAY! Win Live Tournament Credit to be used at any events in the 25/25 Schedule
PLUS we have frequent feeder satellites running from as little as £1
ONLY tickets won in our LIVE EVENT CREDIT satellites on Grosvenorpoker.com tickets can be used at the 25/25 series.
- These tickets can be used as total OR part-payment into any 25/25 Tournament
- These tickets can also be used to buy-in to tournaments with a smaller entry price (with venues credit added)
How do I use my ticket?
Head over to the cash desk at the casino and ask to buy-in to an event using your online ticket
If the ticket is being put towards the entry, any additional balance due will need to be paid at the cash desk.
LIVE EVENT CREDIT / TICKETS WON ONLINE WILL NEVER EXPIRE
|Leg||Dates||Venues||Main Guarantee||Main Buy-in||Winner|
|Leg 1||20th - 23rd January 2022||Liverpool||£25,000||£220+£30||Suk Patel (Liverpool) - £18,350|
|Leg 2||10th - 13th February 2022||Reading
|£25,000||£220+£30||Tom Deane (Reading) - £25,745
Fionn O'Donnell (Edinburgh) - £16,861
|Leg 3||17th - 20th February 2022||Walsall
|£25,000||£220+£30||Josh Bennetts (Walsall) - £16,660
James McAuley (Blackpool) - £17,135
|Leg 4||5th - 8th May 2022||Portsmouth
|£25,000||£220+£30||Seb Darby (Portsmouth) - £16,450
Ben Holmes (Newcastle) - £15,370
|Leg 5||19th - 22nd May 2022||Coventry
|£25,000||£220+£30||Matt Davenport (Coventry) - £15,000
Vaibhav Aggarwal (Leeds) - £17,937
9th – 12th June 2022
|£25,000||£220+£30||William Roache (Bimingham) - £16,161
Chuc Khuu (Reading) - £19,935
|Leg 7||16th - 19th June 2022||Luton
|£25,000||£220+£30||Gheorghe-Vasile Stipan (Luton) - £15,780
Michael Mcghee (Edinburgh) - £14,910
|Leg 8||11th – 14th August 2022||Walsall
|£25,000||£220+£30||S.M. (Walsall) - £15,780
Thomas Mullineaux (Manchester BNR) - £12,930
|Leg 9||15th – 18th September 2022||Luton
|£25,000||£220+£30||Robert Buky (Luton) - £16,540
Maj Iqbal (Didsbury MCR) - £15,720
|25/50||22nd - 25th September 2022||London - The Vic||£50,000||£220+£30||Leon Campbell - £34,438|
|Leg 10||6th – 9th October 2022||Edinburgh
|£25,000||£220+£30||Song Hoi Sun (Edinburgh) - £22.090
Jonathan Gill (Birmingham) - £18,400
|Leg 11||27th – 30th October 2022||Manchester BNR||£25,000||£220+£30||Christopher Cuncliffe - £16,515|
|25/50||27th - 30th October 2022||London - The Vic||£50,000||£220+£30||Min Ji - £32,000|
|Leg 12||17th – 20th November 2022||Portsmouth
|£25,000||£220+£30||Ben Miller (Portsmouth) - £19,915
Mason Kanabar (Leicester) - £12,675
Terms & Conditions
- Live event tickets won online will not expire. We apply a long expiry date to ensure players have plenty of time to use their ticket. Should your online ticket to a live event expire without you using it, please contact customer services via email at email@example.com and we will gladly re-issue the ticket.
- We may at any point ask for valid proofs of identity, such as a passport to verify your identity, age and residency. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the promotion and will forfeit any prizes that have already been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation
- The promotion is only available to players that have registered from one of our permitted and licensed jurisdictions.
- Only one player may enter these poker tournaments per:
- IP Address
- Email address
- Grosvenor Casinos reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Customers, whose accounts have been closed, suspended or are found to have multiple accounts will not be eligible.
- In any dispute, the Grosvenor Casinos management decision will be final.
- We do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties, participation or claims that are corrupted or not delivered.
- General Grosvenor Casinos Terms and Conditions apply.