MPN Poker Tour - Malta
Huge tournaments, spectacular locations and generous packages. Qualify online today and win your ticket to poker paradise.
The final stop of the MPN Poker Tour in 2019 is Malta. A huge €1,000,000 GTD is stamped on the Battle of Malta tournament, hosted by Casino Malta from 15th – 22nd October.
Join #TeamGrosvenor and represent the UK in Malta in this gigantic €555 Buy-in event this year!
Step satellites from as little as €1.50 are running every day and feed the following Super Satellites:
- Wednesday 18:30: €1,500 Package Satellite (€75 Buy-in)
- Thursday 19:30: €555 Seat Only Satellite (€33 Buy-in)
- Sunday 6pm: BIG €1,500 Package Satellite (€200 Buy-in)
- Sunday 7pm: €555 Seat Only Satellite (€75 Buy-in)
Packages for the MPN Poker Tour @ Battle of Malta 2019 (“MPNPT @ Battle of Malta Packages”) are available to be won or purchased. Each package is valued at €1,500 and includes:
- Guaranteed entry into the €1,000,000 guaranteed Battle of Malta €555 buy-in Main Event.
- Guaranteed entry into the €150 “MPNPT Battle” Side Event on Monday 21st October.
- Beat the queues – exclusive MPNPT registration desk for the main event and MPNPT Battle.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at the 4-star Holiday Inn Express for you and a guest including breakfast. Check-in 17th October, check-out 22nd October.
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPNPT staff on Thursday 17th October hosted by Casino Malta.
- VIP area in the main Battle of Malta party with a free bar.
- Access to all other Battle of Malta player parties.
- MPNPT @ Battle of Malta last longest with one €1,500 MPNPT package on offer to each of the three players who last longest in the Battle of Malta Main Event (Platinum partner qualifiers only).
- VIP chill out room next to the main tournament hall open 17th – 21st October.
- €145 towards your travel and expenses.
- *You can buy in directly to the €1,500 Package and the €555 Seat Only registration holding lobbies online on any MPNPT partner site.
**If you win more than one seat or package, you can use the second seat as a re-entry ticket or transfer it to another player. The second package won can be transferred to another player or it can be used at another MPNPT stop within one year of the date won.
Upgrade to the 5-star InterContinental Hotel for €300. This upgrade is for single occupancy rooms. A €20 supplement per day for double occupancy will be requested to be paid at the hotel. We also have family rooms available at a supplement, please let us know your requirements when you receive a confirmation email.
Upgrades are available to €1,500 package winners who would like to upgrade from the Holiday Inn Express. After winning a package you can upgrade your hotel by joining the special holding lobby in the poker software.
When you win a package or seat, the MPNPT will be in touch with you within a few days. You must provide the following information for your registration to be processed:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your nationality
- Your mobile phone number
- The name of your guest
- Any special requests (we don’t guarantee that we can accommodate these, but we’ll do our best for you)
If you have bought into the tournament directly through the Grosvenor Poker software, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your details to complete your registration.
View the schedule here (opens in new window)
Casino Malta is located in St Julian’s. Once a tiny fishing village, St. Julian’s is now the heart of Malta’s thriving nightlife scene and the area is heaving with cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. With all these amenities right on the doorstep, it’s no surprise that St Julian’s is the #1 destination for poker players.
The Main Event will be played in the Arena on the 4th floor if the InterContinental Hotel. Satellites and some side events will be played on the 2nd floor. With cash games available 24/7 in the casino itself which is accessed via the 2nd floor of the InterContinental Hotel.
Holiday Inn Express
Stylish St. Julian’s hotel near the beach, with free Wi-Fi and breakfast included. Holiday Inn Express Malta hotel is in the heart of the seaside town of St. Julian’s, only 18 minutes’ drive from Malta International Airport. The casino is 20 meters away and the main entrance to the Arena where the main event will be played is 50 meters away. Check in from 15:00 pm, check out from 11:00 am.
Situated in the exclusive beach side resort of St Julian’s, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometers from Valletta, Malta’s capital city, and within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach. With a variety of restaurants and bars (some seasonal), InterContinental Malta offers an array of dining options designed to enhance your stay.
The €300 upgrade is for single occupancy. A further €20 supplement per night is available for double occupancy (payable at the hotel). Other options like family rooms and triple rooms are available too, please let us know your requirements.
You are responsible for any additional charges to the room. When you check in, you will be asked for a credit card/ debit card to cover any room charges.
If you haven’t won a package and would like to book flights, please contact our travel partner Main Event Travel.
- Website: https://www.maineventtravel.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: UK: +44 (0) 1770 280000
- There are direct flights from many European airports to Malta.