Terms and Conditions- £10,000 Passport
Qualifying Online Tournaments
- Online tournaments must have a minimum buy-in of €1 to qualify.
- Only online tournaments on grosvenorpoker.com qualify for this promotion.
Qualifying Live Tournaments
- The 25/25 Main events at Grosvenor Casinos:
- London Victoria Poker Room (Thursday 3rd November)
- Glasgow Merchant City (Thursday 17th November)
- Leeds Westgate (Thursday 1st December)
- Newcastle, Salford and Thanet (Thursday 8th December)
- GUKPT Main Events at Grosvenor Casinos
- GUKPT Blackpool Main Event + Mini-Main
- GUKPT Grand Final London Victoria Main Event + Mini=Main
- Christmas Cracker Main Event (nationwide on multiple dates)
- In addition a number of local events will be held in cardrooms up and down the country. The dates for these will be given by your local cardroom.
- You must OPT-IN by 31st December to be eligible for a prize
- Promotion runs from November 3rd 2016 to January 8th 2017
- Satellite tournaments do not qualify for scoring
- Freeroll tournaments do not qualify for scoring
- In online tournaments all finishing positions will generate a score (wherever you finish)
- In live tournaments you must win a cash prize to generate a score
- The calculation for the score is as follows:
Tournament points score =
10×(√(Number of Entries)÷√(Finishing Position))×(1+log(Buyin+0.25))
Example: You finish 1st out of 100 players in a €10 tournament online your score would be:
To test out the calculator visit https://content.grosvenorcasinos.com/passport/
- It is based on the number of unique entries, finishing position (must have gained a cash prize in live tournaments), the entrance fee and any particular additional factor (boost for live event, boost for promotional day).
- Qualifying buy-ins range from €1 to €50. The maximum buy-in for the purposes of score calculation is €50, so any buy-ins higher than this will be treated as a €50 buy-in tournament
- The top 50 players will be displayed on a leaderboard updated daily. On occasions over the festive period there may be a delay in the update of the leaderboard. Only a player’s top 5 scores will be counted. Any score will earn points and be displayed on the leaderboard, for example if you have 1 qualifying score, it will be displayed, up to a maximum of 5 results (your bets results).
- Players must opt-in by January 1st to be eligible for prizes.
- Live qualifying tournaments receive a 50% score boost.
- There are 3 special days in December when online results will all receive a 20% score. These dates are the 2nd, 15th and 21st
- The £10,000 GUKPT passport prize comprises of entrance to every 2017 GUKPT Main Event
- Your hotel will be paid for the duration of your stay at the main event up to a maximum of 3 nights.
- You will receive £150 into your online account ahead of every leg of the tour
- The 25/25 Passport prize for the runner up comprises of entrance to twelve 25/25 tournaments of the winners choice in 2017
- The third place finisher will win a £550 GUKPT seat token, this will be placed in their online account
- 4th-9th place will win a 2017 Goliath seat (£110)
- 10th-20th place will win a £28+2 Grosvenor Live online satellite ticket
- All seats won through this promotion are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Prizes will be paid into the players registered grosvenorpoker.com poker account
- By participating in this promotion, you grant to Grosvenor the right to use your name, location, photos and online alias for promotional purposes in any of our marketing material without further compensation and you expressly waive any claims against Grosvenor Poker in this regard.
- Grosvenor reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion at their sole discretion and any decision with regard to prizes offered and their decision is final.
- Prizes will be awarded on the 9th January 2017. Players will be alerted by email, text or phone call. If a player cannot be contacted within 2 weeks the runner up will claim the prize.
- It is the package winner’s responsibility to organise travel
- Grosvenor Casinos will organise the relevant accommodation ahead of each GUKPT event
- Grosvenor reserves the right to refuse this promotion and payout to any player who is deemed to have cheated or colluded. Grosvenor’s analysis and decision is final. All Grosvenor Poker fraud and collusion rules apply. Account sharing is not permitted, any violation will result in disqualification from the promotion.
- If a player’s account has been closed or self-excluded at any time during the GUKP passport schedule they will not be eligible to receive any part of the prize.
- Grosvenor Poker’s decision is final on all matters relating to the awarding of a prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any 'fold / time-outs' or disconnects as per the general rules of the Grosvenor Poker If the game is disrupted by system or network issues Grosvenor Poker reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of Grosvenor Poker. Grosvenor Poker will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun.
- All Grosvenor Poker Terms & Conditions apply.
- Grosvenor Poker Tournament rules apply.
- Grosvenor Poker reserves the right to amend the tournament rules at any time.
- By entering the promotion each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Grosvenor Poker, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of this promotion or the awarding of the prize.
- No director, employee, consultant or agent of Grosvenor Poker or any of its group of companies or its suppliers, vendors or white label partners is eligible to participate in any of the above promotions directly or indirectly, nor is any supplier or vendor. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes, but is not limited to, any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- You must have a registered account on grosvenorpoker.com to be eligible for any of the prizes.
- Only tournaments on grosvenorpoker.com are eligible for this promotion
- Players must participate in a minimum of one online tournament on grosvenorpoker.com during the promotion period to be eligible
- Grosvenor Casinos Limited reserves the right to discontinue or change this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice.
- This promotion is also subject to Grosvenor Casino Limited’s General Terms and Conditions.
- Grosvenor Casinos Limited is the sole arbiter of this promotion and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.