Cirque Du Soleil
Cirque du Soleil returns to London’s Royal Albert Hall in 2020, bringing its dazzling luminous spectacle, LUZIA to Europe for the very first time.
LUZIA takes you to an imaginary Mexico, like in a waking dream, where light (“luz” in Spanish) quenches the spirit and rain (“lluvia”) soothes the soul.
With a surreal series of grand visual surprises and breath-taking acrobatic performances, LUZIA cleverly brings to the stage multiple places, faces and sounds of Mexico taken from both tradition and modernity; creating a true spectacle and a night to be remembered.
- Arrival through a dedicated VIP entrance into an enchanting Cirque du Soleil-themed world
- A selection of wine, beers and soft drinks served on arrival
- Luxury canapés, cold and hot bowl food
- A delectable food stall served by chefs
- Popcorn, an official Cirque du Soleil programme and limited-edition gift for each guest
- Premium Stalls seats for the performance in J Stalls
- Desserts and further refreshments served during the interval
- Overnight accommodation