View Terms & Conditions
- A player may only win one Vegas package. Should a player win a second package they will not be entitled to use, transfer or redeem any part of the package.
- The Las Vegas 2020 package prize is not transferable or refundable.
- By entering the Grosvenor Poker: Road to Vegas tournament, each entrant unreservedly agrees to the terms and conditions of this promotion and the awarding of the prizes.
- The prize constitutes hotel accommodation in Las Vegas, flights, and travel allowance as detailed in each of the stated package contents:
- Buy-in for the “Mini Main” Tournament ($1,000).
- 7 Nights hotel accommodation at the Linq from the 26th June – 3rd July.
- Welcome drinks and VIP night, Fri 26th June.
- Flights from UK to McCarran Airport (flexible arrangements within budget).
- The spending money is the remainder of £3,500 after flights have been purchased.
- If the winners of the prize package are unable to attend, the monetary value of the prize will not be refunded.
- By participating in this event, players hereby agree to act as ambassadors for Grosvenor Poker which includes wearing exclusively throughout the duration of the event (including the final table) the branded clothing/ patch provided by Grosvenor Poker.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years of age to play in Las Vegas 2020. All entrants to the event will be required to produce proof of age.
- In the event that a winner will not be at least 21 years of age by the time Las Vegas 2020 event starts, the winner will not be able to play in the “The Mini Main”. The monetary value of the prize will not be refunded. The player will instead be offered a GUKPT Grand final package of equivalent value.
- By participating in the “Mini Main” Las Vegas 2020 Tournament, you grant to Grosvenor Poker, the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation and you expressly waive any claims against Grosvenor Poker in this regard.
- All Grosvenor Poker fraud and collusion rules apply. Account sharing is not permitted, any violation will result in disqualification from the promotion.
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure they are in possession of a valid passport and any necessary visa requirements are complied with. Grosvenor Poker assumes no responsibility for players being unable to travel.
- If a player’s account has been closed or self-excluded at any time up until the “Mini Main” Las Vegas 2020 takes place, they will not be eligible for receiving any part of the prize.
- Grosvenor Poker’s decision is final on all matters relating to the awarding of a prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any 'fold / time-outs' or disconnects as per the general rules of the Grosvenor Poker service. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues Grosvenor Poker reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of Grosvenor Poker. Grosvenor Poker will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun.
- Grosvenor Poker reserves the right to amend the tournament rules at any time.
- By entering the promotion each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Grosvenor Poker, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of this promotion or the awarding of the prize.
- Each winner may be required to complete and sign an insurance waiver with any third-party vendor providing services in relation to the prize or Grosvenor Poker prior to being allowed to take up the prize. Winners may also be required by Grosvenor Poker or by any third-party vendor providing services in relation to the prize to sign further documents before delivery of the prize.
- No director, employee, consultant or agent of Grosvenor Poker or any of its group of companies or its suppliers, vendors or white label partners is eligible to participate in any of the above promotions directly or indirectly, nor is any supplier or vendor. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes, but is not limited to, any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- All Grosvenor Poker Terms & Conditions apply.
- Grosvenor Poker Tournament rules apply.
- Grosvenor Poker reserves the right to withdraw or alter this promotion at any time and without notice.
You're in safe hands
Your privacy and security are our number one priority here at Grosvenor Casinos. We protect your account with market-leading security technology so we’re one of the safest online casinos to play on. We never sell or rent customer details.