PLAY Amazon Wild
Amazon Wild is a 5-reel 100-line slot machine, with each reel being 4 symbols tall. Your mission is to find the remains of an ancient civilisation, uncover the golden Aztec temple in the bonus rounds and trigger multiple wins with special Wild symbols. Welcome to Amazon WILD - the most active slot on the net!
To play with real funds for the chance to win real cash choose Play for Real. To try out the game for free, click on Play for Free. You can switch from play for free to play for real at any time by using the link in the top bar. You need to be logged in to play for real.
View all Slots Games.
How To Play
- Press the 'Stake Up' and 'Stake Down' buttons to choose a stake per line between 1p and £1
- Your selected stake per line will be multiplied by 100 lines. You cannot change the number of lines in this game.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box at the bottom right of the screen.
- A maximum of £100 total bet can be placed on any one game.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
- Press 'Play' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the lines you selected to play, you win.
- Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- The more winning lines you have, the brighter the lights will be and the more sounds you will hear to indicate this, as all winning lines are highlighted simultaneously.
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Make your selections as normal then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'Deal' button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'Stop Auto Play' whenever it appears briefly on screen between hands as shown here.
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into the bonus round.
Betting History: Select this from the Help/Options menu to display a log of the previous games in the current session showing your bets placed and the outcomes.
Background sound off: Select this from the Help/Options menu to switch off all audio within the game. Sound off: Select this from the Help/Options menu to switch off all audio within the game.
Amazon Treasure Bonus
- The Amazon Treasure bonus game is a special bonus win, triggered by getting 3, 4 or 5 BONUS symbols anywhere on the reels (this is a scatter win, so the BONUS symbols do not have to be on the same winline).
- There is no line win attached to the BONUS scatter win - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- When the game enters the bonus round, you will see eight ruins of Aztec Gold temples on a map of the Amazon basin. Depending on how many BONUS symbols were displayed on the reels to get to the bonus game, you may select 3, 4 or 5 ruins on the map, and you will collect the value of the treasures contained in each one you choose.
- To select a temple, simply click with your mouse on any temple on the map. You may only select each temple once.
- After you select each temple, the value of your winnings is displayed, and you will be prompted to select another until you have received all 3, 4, or 5 prizes.
- Once you have used up all your prizes, you will be shown a summary of your winnings and the game will return to the main reels screen.
- The WILD symbol substitutes all other symbols except for the BONUS symbol to enhance your chances of getting a wining line.
- If 2 WILD symbols are revealed on the same reel - one at the top and one at the bottom - then they will expand to change the two symbols in-between them to WILD symbols as well, and so increasing your chance of getting several wins. This only applies in reels 1 and 3.
- A row of WILD symbols on an active win line does not have any associated payout - the WILD pays only when used as a substitute for another symbol.
Terms and Conditions
The game has a return to player of 94.5%. System malfunction voids all pays and play.