Sports Betting and Odds Online
At Grosvenor Casinos, players will find the best online sports betting and odds with a wide range of markets available across the world’s biggest sports events. If you love sport and sports betting, you’re in the perfect place with Grosvenor Sport. We’ve got a quick and easy system perfect for any sports enthusiast. Whether in the comfort of your own home or on the go, you’ll find all the latest betting odds for baseball, horse racing, greyhounds, golf, tennis and football.
Find Football Odds Here
Enjoy a feast of football betting odds with Grosvenor Casinos. When you search our football page, you will discover latest odds and betting on the Premier League, European football, The Champions league, and other domestic football.
Let’s not forget about international football! Place football bets and enjoy the latest odds for the World Cup Qualifiers from Europe and South America, the European Championships, and the 2022 football World Cup.
We offer live in-play betting so you can get stuck in as the action unfolds, and the cash-out option across our sports markets could earn you a tidy sum and avoid the potential of last-gasp heartbreak. If horse racing betting is a favourite of yours, we’ve got in-depth info every single day, with meetings covered across the UK, Ireland, France and more.
The Grand National Is Here
Visit Grosvenor Sport for daily racecards including the runners, riders, recent form, and expert insight – and of course, we’ve got the major events covered with betting and odds for Cheltenham, Grand National and all major horse racing festivals.
Enjoy Sports Betting
From horses to courses, swing by for some golf betting with ante-post markets on the four majors throughout the year – who’s going to make the cut in the year’s biggest tournaments? And whatever the sport, you can take advantage of our fantastic free bet calculator to work out how your potential winnings in advance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do sports betting odds work?
Here’s the basic principle of betting odds explained. Betting odds are based on the probability of occurrence. This means you can typically work out ho much money you’ll be paid out for a winning bet, before the bet has been placed.
For example: if you’re betting at 4/1 odds, for every £1 you bet, you will win £4. This means there’s a 20% probability of that win.
How to bet on sports?
Once you understand the basics of sports betting – like calculating odds, bet types and spread – placing a bet is simple.
Just choose your sport, then pick your bet. You can choose a winning side, or even bet on the final score or result. You can view your odds ahead of time to calculate your potential return. Then place your bet for your chosen amount. We’ll let you know if your bet comes in.
Take a look at all the Sports bets we currently have on offer at Grosvenor Casinos.
How to calculate your bet returns?
Calculating your return on a bet is fairly straight forward. For example, if you’re betting at 4/1 odds, for every £1 you bet, you will win £4. This means there’s a 20% chance of probability of that win.
You can view your odds and calculate your potential return ahead of placing your actual wager.
What are the different types of bets?
There are a wide variety of betting types available. Some are unique to certain sports or events, but most can be applied to different scenarios. Here are a few of the most common bet types:
- Win - A bet that will only payout if the selection comes in first/ wins the event.
- Place - A bet that will only payout if the selection wins or is placed within a predetermined number of positions or places.
- Each-Way – This is a combination of both win and place bets of equal value. Each-Way bets may be placed on a single event or on two or more picks in a multiple bet.
- Single - A bet on an individual selection or result.
- Double – A bet on two selections. Both must win to get a return.
- Treble – A bet on three selections. All selections must win to get a return.
- Accumulator - A bet on four or more selections. All selections must win to get a return.
- Trixie – A bet on three selections, consisting of four separate bets - 3 doubles and a treble bet. A return will be paid out only if a minimum of two selections win.
- Yankee - A bet on four selections and consisting of 11 separate bets - 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a fourfold accumulator. A return will be paid out only if a minimum of two selections win.
- Canadian (also known as a Super Yankee) – A bet on five selections, comprised of 26 separate bets - 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 fourfolds and a fivefold accumulator. A return will be paid out only if a minimum of two selections win.
- Heinz – A bet on six selections, comprised of 57 individual bets - 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 fourfolds, 6 fivefolds and a sixfold accumulator. A return will be paid out only if a minimum of two selections win.
- Super Heinz - A bet on seven selections, comprised of 120 individual bets - 21 doubles, 35 trebles, 35 fourfolds, 21 fivefolds, 7 sixfolds and a sevenfold accumulator. A return will be paid out only if a minimum of two selections win.
- Goliath - A bet on eight selections, comprised of 247 individual bets - 28 doubles, 56 trebles, 70 fourfolds, 56 fivefolds, 28 sixfolds, 8 sevenfolds and an eightfold accumulator. return will be paid out only if a minimum of two selections win.
- Patent - A bet on three selections, comprised of 7 individual bets: 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble. A return will be paid out if just one selection wins.
- Lucky 15 - A bet on four selections, comprised of 15 individual bets: 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a fourfold accumulator. A return will be paid out if just one selection wins.
- Lucky 31 - A bet on five selections, comprised of 31 individual bets: 5 singles, 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 fourfolds and a fivefold accumulator. A return will be paid out if just one selection wins.
- Lucky 63 - A bet on six selections, comprised of 63 individual bets: 6 singles, 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 fourfolds, 6 fivefolds and a sixfold accumulator. A return will be paid out if just one selection wins.
What is a betting accumulator or acca?
An ‘acca’ is simply a colloquial acronym that refers to an accumulator. An accumulator bet is a type of wager that offers you the chance to win a higher payout, but at a greater risk. The term accumulator is used because your odds increase with the number of bets you enter, due to multiplied odds. Common accumulator options include:
- Doubles – Two Bets
- Trebles – Three Bets
- Four-Fold – Four Bets
- Five-Fold – Five Bets
- Six-Fold – Six Bets
Accumulators offer high risk/ high reward bets; as if only one of the bets fails to deliver, you lose your bet.
What is spread betting?
Spread betting allows you wager on whether a specified outcome during an event will end up being above or below a ‘spread’ offered by your chosen betting platform. Your potential losses or payout will be determined by how much above or below the spread the final event outcome is recorded.
What does each way bet mean?
An each-way bet consists of two parts – a winning bet and a placed bet. This means to have a return paid out, one of your selections must win, and the other must place in a predetermined number of top finishing positions. Both bets are wagered at equal amounts. Each-way betting is most common in horse racing, but can be used in other sports.
What is a lucky 15?
Taking its name from the 15 individual bets involved, a lucky 15 is made up of 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a fourfold accumulator. To receive a return, only one of your selections needs to win.