PLAY Bounty of the Beanstalk
Join Jack on a perilous quest to rescue a beautiful princess, grab some gold and take on fearsome and deadly foe's. Packed with wild symbols, treasure bonuses, free spins and more, dare you brave the dangers of the land above the clouds?
Prove your worth by completing this noble task and you could earn vast rewards with a sensational progressive jackpot.
Get set a spectacular slots adventure, but beware! The Giants are waiting.
Bounty of the Beanstalk is a 5-reel 50-line slot with a fairy tale theme. Each reel is 4 symbols high. The game features Giant Free Spins, the Giant's Treasure bonus and a progressive jackpot.
View all Slots Games.
How to Play
Bounty of the Beanstalk is a 50 payline slot. You are able to play on any number of these lines.
To select how many lines you wish to pay on, use the '+' and '-' buttons below the LINES field, this will increase or decrease the number of active lines by 10 each time. You can activate between 1 and 50 paylines by selecting a specific number beside the reels.
Press the '+' and '-' buttons below the LINE BET field to choose your line bet.
Your selected line bet will be multiplied by the number of active paylines to give you your total bet, which will be displayed in the TOTAL BET field.
Click the INFO button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each symbol. Click the arrow buttons in the bottom right to scroll through each paytable page.
Press SPIN to start the game. The reels will spin and stop at random.
If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a row of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on an active pay line (starting from the left) then you win.
Any symbols that form part of a win will animate and the win amounts will be shown accordingly.
All wins are based on your line bet value multiplied by the value for the wins awarded.
Coinciding wins on different active pay lines are added together.
- WILD symbols can substitute for any other normal symbol to form wins
- WILD symbols cannot substitute for FREE SPINS or BONUS scatter symbols.
- WILD symbols can also form a win themselves if there are 3 or more of them next to each other on an active pay line (starting from the left).
- If a WILD symbol forms more than one win on a single pay line, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a WILD symbol win.
Giant's Treasure bonus
- 3 BONUS scatter symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 will trigger the Giant's Treasure bonus.
- You will be taken to the Giant's table. The Giant is asleep behind the table.
- There are 8 treasures on the table.
- Pick any treasure to try to take it. Jack will move from the side of the screen towards the treasure.
- If he reaches the treasure without disturbing the Giant, Jack will take the treasure back to his sack. When he does so, you will be shown the prize value of the treasure he has taken, and this will be counted up into your winnings (displayed in the TOTAL WIN field).
If Jack disturbs the Giant, one of the following scenarios may occur:
- Jack may continue to the treasure you selected and take the treasure as described above.
- Jack may take a different treasure instead. You will be given the prize value of the treasure Jack picked up instead.
- Jack may return to his starting position empty-handed. You will not win a prize if this occurs.
- The Giant may wake up completely and end the bonus.
- You may continue picking treasures until the Giant wakes up completely.
- If the Giant wakes up completely, the bonus round will end. Your winnings will be credited to your game balance.
- The progressive jackpot can be won during the Giant's Treasure bonus. See below for more information.
- The progressive jackpot can be won in the Giant's Treasure bonus. See above for more information on how to trigger this bonus. When Jack collects a treasure, he may find a Golden Treasure.
- There are 3 Golden Treasures to find: The Golden Money Bag, The Golden Goose, The Golden Harp
- If Jack finds a Golden Treasure, it will be collected in the PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT field in the top right corner of the screen.
- Collect all 3 treasures to win the progressive jackpot, which will be awarded when the bonus round ends.
- A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund.
- When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays two players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players' games has not been updated to the new value yet.
Giant free spins
- 3 FREE SPINS scatter symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 will trigger Giant Free Spins.
- You will be awarded 10 free spins. The line bet for free spins will be the same as the line bet you have chosen for the triggering spin during the main reels game. The reels will spin automatically.
- When the reels stop spinning, there is a chance that the Giant may attack Jack.
- If this happens, the Giant's finger will appear at the top of the screen. Jack will run across the reels, chased by the Giant's finger.
- The Giant will try to squash Jack. This will dislodge symbols on a reel, replacing them with WILD symbols.
- The Giant might dislodge between 1 and 4 symbols on a reel
- The Giant may continue chasing Jack, causing more symbols to dislodge and replacing them with WILD symbols.
- Winnings will then be counted up to your WIN field and added to your FREE SPINS TOTAL.
- Your winnings will be added to your balance at the end of free spins.
- By selecting AUTO PLAY on the main game you can choose to place a series of bets automatically, one after the other. Select your line bet as normal, then press the AUTO PLAY button to select the number of automatic spins you want. When you have made your selection, the reels will begin spinning automatically.
- Automatic spins will stop if you trigger a bonus round or do not have enough funds for the next spin.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP AUTO PLAY' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Turning on Turbo Mode will make the reels spin and stop more quickly, allowing for faster play.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to activate Turbo Mode. Click it again to deactivate Turbo Mode and spin the reels normally.
Terms and Conditions
Malfunction voids all pays and plays. Return to player = 93.9992%