- Min stake: 20p
- Max stake: £250
- Max Payout: £250,000.00
- Jackpot: No
- Special features: Prizes on Parade, Caesars Free Spins, Road to Rome, Wild Power Spins
Can you capture the favour of Caesar and rise from the rank of Centurion in this Roman-themed slot? Perhaps the Road to Rome feature will be paved with riches, or your destiny altered by one of the randomly triggering reel modifiers.
This 20-line slot is packed full of features and modifiers, with an enjoyable ancient Roman theme that lends a sense of grandeur to those big wins and generous features.
View All Slots Games.
Reel modifier bonuses
The Centurion may popup from behind the green bush at any time and if he blows his trumpet one of the four reel modifiers below is awarded:
- Super Bonus Reels - The frequency of bonus symbols landing on the reels is increased
- 5 Of A Kind - You select one of three shields to reveal the number of ‘5 of a kind wins’ to be awarded
- Big Win - This will guarantee a win. This reel win modifier will always involve the high paying Centurion symbol
- Reelus Maximus - A curtain swoops down before a 3 X 3 Colossal symbol is randomly placed on the reels
If three or more bonus symbols land anywhere on the reels, this triggers the bonus wheel to takeover both screens. You then spin the wheel to reveal a bonus game.
- Prizes on parade - Features three shields containing a number of cash prizes. When the player presses the stop button a dapple lands to determine how much is won
- Caesars Free Spins - Two wheels spin to reveal a number of free spins on the left and a multiplier on the right
- Road to Rome – Roll the dice to move the Centurion across the board collecting prizes along the way, make it all the way to Rome to win big
- Wild Power Spins – Awards 3 X ‘Wild Power Spins’, the Centurion drops down and places wilds vertically on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reel. Wins are calculated after reels 1 and 5 have spun
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. Theoretical RTP = 95.00%