- Min stake: 20p
- Max stake: £250
- Max Payout: £250,000.00
- Jackpot: No
- Special features: Prizes on Parade, Caesars Free Spins, Road to Rome, Wild Power Spins
Can you capture the favour of Caesar and rise from the rank of Centurion in this Roman-themed slot? Perhaps the Road to Rome feature will be paved with riches, or your destiny altered by one of the randomly triggering reel modifiers.
This 20-line slot is packed full of features and modifiers, with an enjoyable ancient Roman theme that lends a sense of grandeur to those big wins and generous features.
View All Slots Games.
How to play
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
Reel modifier bonuses - The Centurion may popup from behind the green bush at any time and if he blows his trumpet one of the four reel modifiers below is awarded:
- Super Bonus Reels - The frequency of bonus symbols landing on the reels is increased
- 5 Of A Kind - You select one of three shields to reveal the number of ‘5 of a kind wins’ to be awarded
- Big Win - This will guarantee a win. This reel win modifier will always involve the high paying Centurion symbol
- Reelus Maximus - A curtain swoops down before a 3 X 3 Colossal symbol is randomly placed on the reels
Bonus Wheel – If three or more bonus symbols land anywhere on the reels, this triggers the bonus wheel to takeover both screens. You then spin the wheel to reveal a bonus game.
- Prizes on parade - Features three shields containing a number of cash prizes. When the player presses the stop button a dapple lands to determine how much is won
- Caesars Free Spins - Two wheels spin to reveal a number of free spins on the left and a multiplier on the right
- Road to Rome – Roll the dice to move the Centurion across the board collecting prizes along the way, make it all the way to Rome to win big
- Wild Power Spins – Awards 3 X ‘Wild Power Spins’, the Centurion drops down and places wilds vertically on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reel. Wins are calculated after reels 1 and 5 have spun
Terms and conditions
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. Theoretical RTP = 95.00%