Live Dream Catcher
£0.10 - £1,000.00
- Min Bet: 10p
- Max Bet: £1,000
- Special Feature: super-sized payouts with consecutive multipliers
- RTP: 96.59%
Dream Catcher is a live ‘lucky wheel’ game. Play in the TV game show style studio with a live host 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Pick the number you think the prize wheel will land on to take a cash prize of up to 40x your stake. There are 54 segments on the wheel including x2 and x7 multipliers to bring more excitement. The grand prize is £500,000 and you can win from just 10p per spin!
The spotlights have focused and your name has been called…have you got what it takes to spin a fortune on the Dream Catcher wheel?
Browse our full Live Casino game selection.
What is the aim of the game?
• The wheel is divided into 54 equal segments separated by pins. 52 of the segments are marked with a number (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40), with a unique colour for each number. The other two segments are coloured silver (2x multiplier) and gold (7x multiplier).
• The player bets on the number at which they think the wheel will stop.
• The numbers appear on screen on a correspondingly coloured betting grid that appears in front of the wheel and dealer.
• The payout odds are easy to remember as they match the numbers: e.g. a winning bet on 5 pays 5 to 1, 10 pays 10 to 1, and so on.
• The wheel is spun by the live dealer. When the wheel comes to a stop, the winning segment is indicated by a pointer mounted on a flexible piece of leather at the top of the wheel.
Bonus spin multiplier rules
• If the wheel stops on a multiplier segment, then all bets remain in place. No new bets will be allowed and the wheel is spun again.
• The outcome of the next spin (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40) will determine the winning wager as usual, but the odds will be multiplied by 2x or 7x, depending on which multiplier the wheel stopped on in the previous spin.
• If the wheel stops on a multiplier again, then all bets remain in place, and the multiplied payout from the last spin is multiplied again. The dealer spins again, and continues to spin until the spin ends with a result; i.e. the wheel stops on 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40.
• Consecutive multipliers are unlimited subject to a default maximum win of £500,000.