- Min stake: £0.20p
- Max stake: £200.00
- Max Payout: £250,000
- Paylines: 10
- Special features: Free Spins
Can you land the big catch in Fishin’ Frenzy? This 10-line slot is an angler’s dream with huge wins, free spins and a selection of feisty fish to reel in.
With a Free Spin bonus that can bring home the big wins, Fishin’ Frenzy isn’t just about the aquatic antics, with plenty of slots features to excite and engage you.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- The Wild symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
- Achieving 3 or more Bonus Symbols anywhere in view awards the Bonus.
- During Free Spins the Fisherman Scatter symbol becomes active. On any spin where a Fisherman symbol lands in view, the prize is awarded for each Fish symbol that also lands in view.
- Free Spins cannot retrigger during the Free Spins Feature.
- Free Spins continue until all free spins are used, where the player is awarded the amount of the bonus winnings accumulated.
(The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. Theoretical RTP = 96.12%