- Min stake: 20p
- Max stake: £100
- Max payout: £250,000
- Jackpot: No
- Paylines: Cluster Play
- Special features: Rush Meter, Colony, Sticky Wild
Feel the buzz of a win at every turn when you play Honey Rush. There’s honeycomb cluster pays which means as the symbols fall and you create a win, the winning symbols disappear to make room for new combinations… meaning more wins from a single spin!
The Rush Meter keeps charging up as you play and will reward you with a sticky Honeypot Wild symbol which moves around the reels to give you more winning combinations. You’ll get more Honeypots as you move through the levels and each one will be given a multiplier up to x3. If you reach the top level and unlock the Queen Colony, then a cluster of up to 37 symbols is created, transforming the whole grid. Sweet.
If you had a sweet time playing honey rush, then there’s more online slots and games to sink your teeth into.
All wins contribute to increasing the Rush Meter. When a charge level is complete, the respective feature(s) are added to the queue. If the meter is charged and no further wins are visible, the next feature(s) in the queue are activated. There are 4 charge levels:
- Level 1 – requires 20 winning symbols. This level activates DRONE COLONY before adding 1 x STICKY WILD to the grid.
- Level 2 – requires 40 winning symbols. This level activates DRONE COLONY before adding 1 x STICKY WILD to the grid.
- Level 3 – requires 80 winning symbols. This level activates DRONE COLONY before adding 1 x STICKY WILD to the grid.
- Level 4 – requires 160 winning symbols. The level activates QUEEN COLONY only.
The Colony feature is activated either randomly on non-winning spins or via the Rush Meter. When activated, the symbol in the direct centre of the grid is chosen before being cloned from the centre, creating a new winning cluster. There are 3 types of COLONY:
- DRONE – creates a minimum cluster of 7 symbols. Activated via RUSH METER.
- WORKER – creates a minimum cluster 7-15 symbols. Randomly activated on non-winning spins.
- QUEEN – creates a minimum cluster of 20-37 symbols. Activated via RUSH METER.
The Sticky Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols and multiplies all wins. This symbol is only added to the grid via Rush Meter, and is always placed on the second ring of symbols from the outside. The available multipliers are: x1, x2, and x3. When forming part of a winning cluster, a Sticky Wild will move once to an empty adjacent position before new symbols fall.
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. RTP = 96.50%