Big Bass - Hold & Spinner
- Min stake: 10p
- Max stake: £20
- Max payout: £250,000
- Jackpot: No
- Paylines: 10
- Special features: Free Spins, Respins
Dive in for prizes up to 10,000x your bet.
Hit the Free Spins feature to boost your session and reel in multiplied wins.
Activate the Respins (Hold and Spin) feature when you score 3 to 5 coins, to hook even more sopping wet treats.
Ready to grab the catch of the day?
Play Big Bass- Hold & Spinner online today. You can also check out more of our online slots and games here.
- 3 to 5 Scatters in a base game start Free Spins.
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins, 4 Scatters = 15 Free Spins, 5 Scatters = 20 Free Spins.
- No Scatters in a free game.
- Can retrigger on the last Free Spin, if 4 fishermen were accumulated on current stage and current stage is not the last. Retrigger always gives 10 extra Free Spins.
- Each spin may contain some fishes on a screen and some fishermen. Fishes will have cash values on them. Fishermen act as wilds for all symbols (except scatter which anyway is not present in free game). If both fishermen and fishes are on the screen, fishermen will collect cash values from all the fishes on a screen. If there are multiple fishermen, then each of them will collect cash.
- Free game also has stages- 1,2,3,4. Each stage will have a multiplier for those money that were collected by fishermen from fish. Multiplier will not affect regular line wins.
- Multipliers are -1(1 stage), 2(2 stage), 3(3 stage) and 10(4 stage).
- The game initially starts on stage 1.
- Every time the fishermen appear on a screen, they are collected into a trail. The overall number of fishermen that may be collected is from 0 to 12. 4 fishermen will progress to stage 2, 4 more (total 8) to stage 3, 4 more (total 12) to stage 4.
- The progression from stage to stage does not happen immediately after 4 fishermen were collected, but only on the last free spin. On the last Free Spin the stage progresses to the next, and 10 extra Free Spins are given.
Respins (Hold and Spin)
- 3 to 5 coins in a base game start a Respin session.
- Coins that triggered a Respin session will make an initial payment on a base spin.
- Coins always pay according to the sum of the money values on them without any extra multiplier.
- The Respin screen will only contain Coins symbols and Empty symbols.
- Coins from the base spin are sticky and will always remain on the screen during the Respin session.
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. RTP = 95.08%.