- Min stake: £0.10p
- Max stake: £2,000.00
- Max Payout: £250,000
More options and more hands than ever in this Blackjack variant that allows you to play multiple hands and activate two popular side-bets with Perfect Pairs and 21+3.
All of your favourite Blackjack bets are present and correct with split bets, double down bets and insurance along with the two new options.
Play up to three hands at the same time and increase your opportunities to take down the dealer.
For base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
Perfect Pairs is an optional bet, offering players the choice to make a separate wager on whether the two cards dealt will be paired.
There are three types of pairs:
- Perfect pair – Matched suits – 30-to-1 win
- Coloured Pair – Matched colours 10-to-1 win
- Mixed Pair – Matched ranks only 5-to-1 win
21+3 is an optional bet based on the player’s first two cards, plus the dealer’s up card.
The winning 21+3 hands are:
- Suited Trips (e.g., Q♠-Q♠-Q♠) 100-to-1 win
- Straight Flush (e.g., 7♦-8♦-9♦) 35-to-1 win
- Three of a Kind (e.g., 3♦-3♥-3♠) 33-to-1 win
- Straight (e.g., 9♣-10♦-J♥) 10-to-1 win
- Flush (e.g., 2♥-6♥-10♥) 5-to-1 win
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. Theoretical RTP = Base 99.6%, Perfect Pairs Bet: 96.4%, 21+3 Bet: 96.8%