What is Casino Hold'em?
- Casino Hold'em is a thrilling variant of five-card poker. It differs from Texas Hold'em in that you play against the house rather than other players. You can play with unlimited players in a real-time, shared, and interactive gaming experience. Casino Hold'em is played with one standard 52-card deck, with the cards shuffled after each game.
What is the aim of the game?
- The aim is to beat the dealer’s hand by getting the best possible five-card hand, made out of the two cards dealt to you combined with the five community cards.
- World-class Live Casino Hold'em
- Streams in full HD to PC or iPad
- Dedicated Grosvenor dealers 24/7
- Choice of perspectives: 3D View or Classic Table View
- Payouts of up to 100 to 1
- Place optional Bonus bets with each hand!
LIVE Casino Hold'em
£0.50 - £2,500
DEDICATED GROSVENOR DEALERS
Take a seat with our dedicated live Grosvenor dealing team. Chat to our dealers and play 24 hours a day.
HIGH QUALITY VIDEO STREAMING
Live Casino Hold'em is filmed in stunning HD and streamed with crystal clarity to your PC, laptop, or iPad.
PLAY LIVE CASINO HOLD'EM ANYWHERE
Experience our exclusive Live Casino Hold'em wherever you are with our Casino Games App
PLAY LIVE POKER WITH GROSVENOR CASINOS
Live Casino Hold'em is a great game for poker fans - it's a variant of 5 card poker, instead of playing against other players you compete against the house. In Casino Hold'em you still get two cards dealt to you and still see 5 community cards. The difference is that you just have to beat the dealer's hand. Much like other card games in the casino, the dealer has to reach a 'minimum' or 'qualifying' hand - in live hold'em this is a pair of 4s. Playing live means you can see the dealer pulling cards in real time and also see how other players are doing - it's a really exciting way to play casino hold'em. Register online now to start playing Live Hold'em.
View all Casino Poker games