Grosvenor One Account Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions Privacy and Cookies PolicyHouse Terms & Conditions
- Your Grosvenor One® Single Wallet Account (‘G1’) is your joint Website and in-Club account.
- Any Grosvenor Casino (‘in-Club’), which is operated by either Grosvenor Casinos Limited, Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Limited or The Gaming Group Limited; and
- Grosvenorcasinos.com online and mobile (‘Website’), which is operated by Rank Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited.
- Your G1 allows you to use the funds in your account (subject to these G1 Terms and Conditions) at:
- The companies referred to in clause 2 are all members of The Rank Group Plc group of companies (‘Rank Group’). References to “we”, “our” or “us” are to the relevant member or members of the Rank Group. Your personal information and records relating to your G1 belong to and may be shared between each member of the Rank Group.
- By activating your G1 and using any of its products or services, you are agreeing to be bound by:
- These G1 Terms and Conditions;
- The in-Club House Terms;
- The Website Privacy and Cookies Policies; and
- Any loyalty scheme terms and conditions.
- You agree that you:
- Will not gamble with us unless you are in a fit state of mind to do so and are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs (whether legal, prescribed or otherwise);
- Are at least 18 years of age and are acting for yourself for your own private use and not on behalf of anyone else;
- Will only have one G1 which you will only use for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner and not in a way that could be considered discriminatory, defamatory, abusive or obscene or which could cause offence;
- Are using your own funds that you can afford to gamble with or funds you are expressly entitled to use for gambling;
- Are not an undischarged bankrupt or the subject of bankruptcy proceedings (or its equivalent in any other jurisdiction);
- Have not previously held an account with us or with any other gambling operator (in both cases whether online or in any venue) which was suspended or terminated due to your wrongdoing;
- Do not have problem gambling issues, you have not excluded yourself from gambling with us and have not registered with any national self-exclusion schemes;
- Will provide such additional information about yourself as we may reasonably require;
- Do not work for any member of the Rank Group or any of their associated companies or suppliers of gaming equipment or services;
- Will keep your G1 pin secure; and
- Will inform us of any changes to your status or the information you have provided to us such that the statements in this clause 7 and the information you have provided remains true, correct and complete at all times.
Verification, storage and use of your personal information
Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion
- We encourage you to play responsibly and within your financial means. We encourage you to use the features available in your G1, including setting a deposit limit and, for Website, our reality checks (such as an hourly reminder of time spent on the site) and our take a break facility (a period of self-exclusion from 1 day upwards). We also urge caution with the use of ‘windfall’ amounts (such as a compensation payment, inheritance or pension pot); where such a sum is needed to provide ongoing financial support, please do not gamble with it.
- If you wish to take an enforced break from gaming, you can request that we prevent you from accessing your G1. You may make such a request by contacting our customer services through any of the methods listed in clause 13 or by speaking to a member of staff in-Club or utilising our Website feature for self-exclusion. Please include your full name, address, username and date of birth in your contact with us and please also tell us the reason why you wish to self-exclude.
- Use of this self-exclusion facility will result in your account being blocked for a minimum of six months. We will return any withdrawable balance of your account to you and we will not accept wagers from your account during this period. During the period in which you are excluded, you must not attempt to re-open your account or try to open new accounts. At your discretion your self-exclusion may apply to all of our Grosvenor clubs and/or all of our websites, including www.grosvenorcasinos.com and www.meccabingo.com. We will undertake reasonable checks to identify and block any accounts which we find under your name, date of birth and address, however it is your responsibility to notify us if an account may exist which does not match these exact details.
- If you do feel that you have a gambling problem, self-exclusion is advisable but should be used in conjunction with other self-help measures, such as seeking help and guidance from Gamcare (gamcare.org.uk). Please be aware that it is ultimately your own responsibility to uphold a self-exclusion, but we will make all reasonable efforts to stop you playing on the account from which you have excluded. However, should you manage to gain access in-Club or open a new account by using different personal details of any kind, we will not be responsible for any losses you may subsequently incur as a result of your circumvention of the self- exclusion process and we may also withhold any winnings.
- We operate self-exclusion on a channel basis; you have the option to exclude yourself from either the clubs, or the website, or both channels. These options can be found on our website. Note that we may take up to 72 hours to process and action your request from the point of submission
Telephone: 0800 083 1990
Live Chat: www.grosvenorcasinos.com
Post: Customer Services, TOR, Saint-Cloud Way, Maidenhead, SL6 8BN
Deposits, withdrawals and protection of funds
- Funds may be deposited to your G1 in-Club in the following ways:
- At the Cash Desk by cash, debit card (which must belong to you and be registered in your name), chips, gaming plaques, verified winners cheques and TITO (ticket-in ticket-out);
- Cash deposited via slots or electronic roulette (together ‘Gaming Machines’); and
- Via a TITO ticket inserted into a Gaming Machine.
- Transfers of funds to or from your G1 at a Cash Desk or via a Gaming Machine will need to be validated with your pin number.
- The minimum amount of funds that can be deposited to your G1 is £5. Interest is not payable on your G1 balance.
- You can make withdrawals from your G1 up to your current available balance subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Withdrawals may be obtained from your G1 at the Cash Desk. The amount of funds that can be withdrawn is determined by the Club’s operational withdrawal limit and your customer status. For security purposes you may be requested to provide suitable proof of ID.
- You may withdraw in excess of the Club’s operational limits by contacting our Customer Services team. Such requests will be subject to security checks. It may take up to 48 hours after these security checks for funds to be made available for collection in-Club.
- For security purposes, you may be requested to provide suitable proof of ID in-Club. Please note that credit card or e- wallet deposits to your G1 may not be accessed or withdrawn in-Club. We may also apply restrictions in-Club on withdrawal of deposits made by debt card via the Website.
- We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of not more than £5 for bank transfer withdrawals. A transfer will only be made to an account in your name and such account must be held in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland or Gibraltar. Where you are requesting a bank transfer for the first time, we will require proof of identity to be provided.
- You may only make deposits and withdrawals into your G1 for the purpose of using the G1 in good faith and for the purpose for which it is provided and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your G1 in the event that we suspect that you are using it for any other purpose. We may also be required by law or any relevant authority to report any such activity and to act in accordance with that authority's directions in relation to your G1 and the funds in it.
- The Rank Group Plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Funds at least equal to the value of active customer balances are held in a designated bank account separated from our business accounts to ensure that there are always sufficient funds for customers to withdraw their balances at any time. We hold such sums on trust for our customers for the sole purpose of enabling them to either withdraw their balance or to spend it with us.
This means that steps have been taken to protect your funds in the event of insolvency but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the medium level of protection. Further information about the protection of customer funds can be found at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection-of-customer-funds.aspx.
Use of G1 in-Club
- You can use your G1 in-Club to:
- deposit or withdraw funds at a Cash Desk;
- transfer funds (in multiples of whole pounds only) to a Gaming Machine or cash out from a Gaming Machine; and
- deposit in-Club winnings (please note these winnings would need to be verified before being used on the Website, which may take up to 24 hours).
- If as part of a promotion or competition that you take part in, we credit an amount to your G1 (a ‘Bonus’) then the following rules apply (in addition to the promotion or competition rules):
- the wagering requirements for the Bonus will be set out in the promotion or competition rules;
- you can only use the Bonus for placing wagers in-Club and/or Website as set out in the promotion or competition rules;
- you can only spend the Bonus after you have spent the cash in your account;
- when placing a wager that uses a combination of cash and Bonus funds, any winnings generated from that wager will be credited proportionately to your cash and bonus balances;
- if you do not satisfy the minimum wagering requirements within the timescale specified (or if no period is specified, 30 days after the Bonus was added to your G1) or seek to withdraw any funds prior to doing so, then the Bonus balance (including winnings from Bonus wagers) will be forfeited; and
- if you accept more than one Website Bonus then the wagering requirements may be combined (as to wagering target and/or expiry).
- If in any doubt please contact customer services for confirmation.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
- You accept that by using our services there is a risk that you may lose money as well as win and your G1 is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that neither we nor any of our suppliers accept any liability for any of the following:
- Errors (including human error), misstatements, omissions, system, technical or communication delays, interruptions, malfunctions or failures; data non-delivery, mis-delivery or corruption, hacking, bugs or viruses or events outside of our reasonable control; and we will be entitled to declare any transactions affected by any such matter as void. We reserve the right to correct any settlement of a wager which is subsequently found to have been made as a result of any such matter. If following such correction your account balance becomes negative you must immediately deposit funds to increase your balance to at least zero;
- any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage; loss of profit, revenue or opportunity; loss of use of or corruption of software or data or damage to goodwill or reputation; however caused and whether foreseeable or not;
- if another person accesses your G1 using your card, personal details or pin through your error; bets or wagers placed by such person may be considered valid or void in our absolute discretion. You should contact us immediately if you believe that your G1, card, personal details or pin have been lost or compromised;
- any conduct of any third party or customer, including anything said or done by them which may be discriminatory, defamatory, abusive or obscene or which could cause offence;
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided by us, our agents or licensors; or
- any failure on our part to observe our self-exclusion or responsible gambling policies and procedures.
- We will endeavour to provide our services using reasonable skill and care, but we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to your G1 or that it will be free from errors or such other matters as are referred to in clause 28 a. Further, whilst we take all reasonable measures to ensure that our software is free from viruses we cannot guarantee this and it is therefore your responsibility to protect your system. We therefore make no warranty or representation as to the performance or accuracy of your G1
- Save in respect of any winnings lawfully due to you, our maximum liability to you is limited to the greater of:
- where liability relates to a wager, the amount you wagered;
- where liability relates to the loss or misapplication of funds in your account with us, the amount that has been lost or misapplied; or
- We reserve the right to seek criminal and other sanctions against you if you have, or we suspect you have, engaged in any form of criminal activity, collusion (including in relation to chargebacks), cheating (including obtaining any unfair advantage), fraudulent practice or unlawful, improper or dishonest activity (together ‘Prohibited Conduct’). You agree that we may disclose any information relating to Prohibited Conduct (including your personal information) to the relevant authorities and other relevant parties (such as credit card companies and other gambling operators).
- We reserve the right to terminate your G1, forfeit your balance and recover from you the amount of any affected pay-outs, bonuses or winnings if:
- you are found to have participated in any Prohibited Conduct with us or with any other in-club, online or mobile provider of gambling services;
- we become aware that you have requested a chargeback or have denied any of the transactions made on your account;
- you become bankrupt or subject to bankruptcy proceedings (or its equivalent in any other jurisdiction);
- you have more than one account with us at any one time; or
- you are using our software and/or system in a manner which we (acting reasonably) deem inappropriate.
Suspension or Termination
- We may refuse or void any transaction, suspend or terminate your G1, forfeit your balance, recover any affected payouts, bonuses or winnings and recover our costs, expenses, charges and losses from you if, at any time, you are or we suspect you to:
- have participated in any Prohibited Conduct or any other matter referred to in section 33 with us or with any other in-club, online or mobile provider of gambling services; or
- be using your G1 in a manner which we (acting reasonably) deem inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to refuse any transaction or suspend or terminate your G1 in our absolute discretion at any time and for any reason. If we close your account under this clause (and not clause 34) we will return any account balance to you (following settlement of any outstanding bets and less any amounts attributable to bonuses where the bonus conditions have not been satisfied).
Account closure by you
- You can close your account at any time by contacting Customer Services. We will return any account balance to you (following settlement of any outstanding bets or liabilities and less any amounts attributable to bonuses where the bonus conditions have not been satisfied).
- You agree that all copyright, trademarks, designs, text, photographs, videos, images and graphics, look and structure, database rights and all other intellectual property rights relating to the G1 and our services (including the software) are and will remain our or our licensors’ property.
- You also agree and acknowledge that the material and content contained within your G1 is made available for your personal non- commercial use and that any other use of such material and content is not permitted.
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any of our rights shall prevent us from exercising such rights in the future.
- You may not assign, transfer, charge or otherwise deal in your rights in your G1 without our prior written consent. We are entitled to assign, transfer, charge or otherwise deal in our rights under your G1 as we see fit.
Updated on: 01 July 2022