Ownership and General Conditions
- This casino is licensed by the Local Authority to provide gaming facilities. The licence is held by either Grosvenor Casinos Limited, Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Ltd or The Gaming Group Ltd as advertised (individually “the Company” and together “Grosvenor Casinos”). Grosvenor Casinos is licensed by the Gambling Commission to operate gaming facilities in Great Britain.
- The purpose of the casino is to provide gaming, entertainment and refreshment for customers, within the law.
- Grosvenor Casinos is fully committed to upholding the objectives of the Gambling Act 2005, to keep gambling fair, honest and crime free and to protect the young and the vulnerable.
- Subject to the overall control of the Company, the casino is under the control of the management appointed by the Company, operating within these House Terms.
- Grosvenor Casinos may, from time to time amend these House Terms. Any such amendments will be notified to customers by virtue of a notice displayed in Reception for a period of 14 days and by permanent display of the revised House Terms.
- Any questions relating to the rights, powers or duties of the Company under these House Terms shall be solely determined by the Company.
- A person in any way aggrieved by any decision made under these House Terms shall have no recourse and shall not make any claim on any grounds whatsoever.
Entry to the Casino
- Entry to the casino is confined to persons of at least 18 years of age. Grosvenor Casinos applies a “think 21” policy (“think 25” in Scotland) to comply with licensing requirements.
- Customers may be asked to register their personal details and provide valid photo ID to prove their age and may be refused entry if they cannot provide such proof when requested.
- The Company, in accordance with these House Terms, reserves the right to deny entry to any customer, on either a temporary or permanent basis, and shall not be bound to give any reason for that decision, which shall be final and with no recourse to an appeal.
- Having registered at one casino operated by Grosvenor Casinos, a customer may then enter other casinos owned by Grosvenor Casinos, subject to any restrictions, legal or otherwise, that may be in force at the time. However, customers should be aware of the following:
- Management at each individual casino reserve the right to refuse admission;
- Cheque or debit card facilities in one casino will not automatically be available in any other; and
- A customer excluded entry from one casino may also be excluded from one or more other casinos owned by Grosvenor Casinos without any reason being given.
- Customers whose personal attire is considered unacceptable to management may be refused entry.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for the loss of a customer’s property whilst on the premises, whether or not the property has been entrusted to the care of the casino and whether or not the loss arises through negligence or otherwise.
- In the interest of safety, customers may be asked to offer any luggage, bags, etc. for inspection. The Company reserves the right to refuse permission for any article to be taken inside the premises.
- Other than guide dogs and other trained assistance dogs, animals are not allowed into the premises.
- Customers who allow their registration / loyalty card to be used by any other person to gain entry may themselves be excluded from all casinos operated by Grosvenor Casinos.
- No customer may use the name of the casino in any form of advertising whatsoever without the permission of the Company.
- Cameras or other devices for taking photographs (such as mobile phones) may not be used to take photographs inside the casino without the permission of management.
- For the comfort of all customers, management reserve the right to ask any customer to cease using a mobile phone if they believe it to be distracting other customers or otherwise creating a security concern.
- No other electronic devices, whether used overtly or covertly, are allowed on the premises without the permission of management.
- The Company may share information with other casinos and appropriate third parties about criminal or dishonest acts including collusion, cheating (including obtaining an unfair advantage), fraudulent practice or other unlawful or improper activity.
- All customers will have their privacy respected. Unwelcome intrusions, such as seeking autographs, are forbidden.
- Social or personal relationships formed between customers and employees are forbidden outside of the Company’s Fraternisation Policy.
- Complaints as to the conduct of an employee may be reported to management, but may not be the subject of personal reprimand by any customer.
- Any customer who abuses or threatens either an employee of the Company or any other customer may be excluded from all casinos operated by Grosvenor Casinos.
Provision of Facilities
- Only games of chance specifically permitted by the Company will be played on these premises.
- Information on how to play these games of chance will be made available to customers.
- Information on the house edge relating to all bankers games will be made available to customers.
- The provision and sale of alcohol on these premises is subject to the hours and conditions applied by the appropriate Premises Licence granted by the Local Authority.
- A customer may ask to be excluded from the casino for reasons of problem gambling and will then be excluded from all casinos owned by Grosvenor Casinos for a period of at least six months.
- If, despite the reasonable endeavours of Grosvenor Casinos, a self- excluded customer subsequently gains entry to any Grosvenor Casino whilst the exclusion is still in force, Grosvenor Casinos will not be liable for any losses incurred and will not be able to honour any winnings as a result.
- Any customer funds placed on deposit via the Cash Desk (other than where deposited into your Grosvenor One Account) will not be protected in the event of insolvency and will be forfeited at the discretion of the Company if not claimed within 90 days.
- Any slot machine or electronic payment ticket that remains unredeemed and outstanding 30 days after the date of issue will be forfeited at the discretion of management.
- Any dispute relating to the conduct of gaming will be subject to the Company’s disputes procedure, copies of which are available to customers in the casino.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We do not sell or rent your personal details.
Grosvenor One Account
- If you hold a Grosvenor One Account, please also be aware of the Grosvenor One Account Terms and Conditions which are available to inspect at the reception desk or online at grosvenorcasinos.com.
- Telephone number: 0800 083 1990; E-mail: email@example.com
- Registered office: Grosvenor Casinos, TOR, Saint Cloud Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 8BN
Last updated on: 5 October 2017
1.1 We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains the basis on which personal information we hold about you in respect of our retail venues will be processed by ourselves and others.
1.2 Our casinos are operated by Grosvenor Casinos Limited, Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Limited and The Gaming Group Limited (together ‘Grosvenor Casinos’). Grosvenor Casinos is the data controller and complies with all applicable data protection laws.
1.3 Grosvenor Casinos is a member of The Rank Group Plc group of companies (‘Rank Group’) which operates gaming venues in Europe and digital gaming sites, including the Bella Casino, Enracha, Luda Bingo and Mecca Bingo brands.
- Information Collection and Use
2.1 Personal information is collected during the registration process, from your activity in-Club and when you communicate with us in person or by telephone, e-mail or otherwise (and we may record such communications).
2.2 We may also obtain personal information from third parties such as Experian and public sources, including social media. This may include information to check your age, identity, source of funds and to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
2.3 We may combine some aspects of the information you give to us with the information we collect about you.
2.4 We use CCTV cameras throughout our premises and these may capture images of you while you are there.
Types of Information
2.5 The information you give us or that we may collect may include your name, age, gender, date of birth, image, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details and other identity and source of funds information.
How we may use that information
2.6 Personal information given by you or collected by us will be used for the purposes listed below. We will only collect and retain it to the extent that it is required for these purposes.
These purposes are to:
- 2.6.1 create and maintain your account with us and to build up an accurate customer profile of you to deliver our service in our legitimate interests and/or under the agreement between us;
- 2.6.2 carry out our obligations arising from our agreement, including payment processing.
- 2.6.3 verify your age, identity and source of funds, undertake checks for risk management and the prevention of fraud for our legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our services is lawful and non-fraudulent and/or to comply with our legal obligations;
- 2.6.4 notify you about changes to our service for delivering our service under the agreement between us;
- 2.6.5 provide you, or permit other companies within the Rank Group to provide you, with information, offers, products or services which are similar to or related to those we provide or to contact you for market research purposes. We will only use your information in this way in accordance with laws relating to marketing directly to individuals, and/or in the pursuit of our legitimate interest of marketing our business; and
- 2.6.6 to disclose it to third parties in accordance with clause 4 below in our legitimate interest and/or for the reasons set out in clause 4.
- Marketing and consents
3.1 You may from time to time be asked to give your consent to your information being used for specific purposes, including marketing.
3.2 If you wish to alter your consent preferences at any time please notify us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a receptionist. It may take us a short time to action these preferences.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
4.1 We may share your personal information with any member of the Rank Group for administrative purposes.
4.2 We may also share your personal information in the manner set out below:
- 4.2.1 to marketing partners selected by us for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant promotional materials and adverts to you. We will only do this with your consent;
- 4.2.2 to any third party and their advisors if all or any part of our business or assets is intended to be sold to that third party and the personal information held by us is likely to be one of the assets transferred;
- 4.2.3 to any legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce our House Terms or to protect the rights, property or safety of Grosvenor Casinos, its customers or others.
- 4.2.4 to exchange information with third parties to verify your age, identity and source of funds, undertake checks for risk management and the prevention of fraud and to comply with all regulatory requirements. To do so we and our agencies may check your details against any database (public or otherwise), make other enquiries and record, retain, use and disclose such information to others. Our agencies may use your details in the future to assist other companies for similar purposes. These agencies may include C6 Intelligence Information Systems, Experian, GB Group and Kroll Associates;
- 4.2.5 to our suppliers to the extent required for them to fully perform their services, such as our payment processors and card issuing banks. This may include Barclays Bank;
- 4.2.6 to our professional advisers;
- 4.2.7 to other casinos and appropriate third parties about any suspected criminal or dishonest acts including collusion, cheating (including obtaining an unfair advantage), fraudulent practice or other unlawful or improper activity.
- Access and Corrections
5.1 You have the following rights over the way we process personal information relating to you. We aim to respond without undue delay, and within one month at the latest:
- to ask for a copy of your personal information that we are processing and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal information;
- to request a machine-readable copy of your personal information, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
- to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cross-Border Information Transfer
Where we transfer your personal information outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
- Retention Periods
We will cease use of your personal information for marketing purposes no more than two years after your last transaction with us. We typically retain your personal information for seven years from when our relationship ends us to satisfy our regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering regulations. If we hold any information relating to problem gambling matters or any suspension or termination of your account, we may hold this for a longer period, as we reasonably deem necessary.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- Changes to our Policy
- Contact Centre
If you have any questions or requests please contact us at:
Telephone number: 0800 083 1990
Registered office: Grosvenor Casinos, TOR, Saint Cloud Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 8BN
Last updated on: 26 May 2018