Our terms and conditions
1.1 Welcome to grosvenorcasinos.com [and meccabingo.com], brought to you by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (a company registered in Alderney under number 1480) of La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ.
1.2 These conditions contain important information about your use of our website (which includes versions of our website viewed on mobile phones, tablets or other electronic devices). Please read them carefully before you register an account with us and before you start using our services.
1.3 By using our services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions and each of the following:
- 1.3.1 privacy and cookies policy, which sets out how we use your data and what your rights are, which can be found here;
- 1.3.2 poker terms and conditions, for use of our poker products, which can be found here;
- 1.3.3 sports betting terms, conditions and rules, for use of our sportsbook, which can be found here;
- 1.3.4 individual games rules which can be found on the “game rules” tab for each game; and
- 1.3.5 specific event, competition or promotion rules which will be set out next to each event, competition or promotion;
1.4 If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these conditions and the different sets of rules or policies referred in section 1.3 above, then whatever is in these conditions will apply instead of the relevant provision(s) in the other documents.
1.5 If you have any questions about these conditions then please get in touch with customer services and they will be happy to help you. You can reach us using any of the following:
Telephone: 0800 083 1990
Live chat: Live Chat
Post: Customer Services
P.O. Box 70695
1.6 Please note that we may record calls for training and monitoring purposes.
3. Opening an account and gambling with us
3.1 When opening an account you are requested to choose your own username and password. You should ensure that these details are kept private, as you are responsible for all activity on your account, where the correct security information has been provided. If you lose, or forget, your username and/or password, or if you believe that a third party is aware of them, you should contact us immediately. If another person accesses your account due to your negligence (for example, not keeping your username and password private or leaving your computer unattended without logging out) you are responsible for all their actions and any losses they may incur on your account.
3.2 When you open an account and when you gamble with us you are confirming that:
- 3.2.1 you are at least 18 years of age and above the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you live (see section 4 – proof of age and identity);
- 3.2.2 you are not restricted from opening an account under the ‘Geographical restrictions’ section of these terms and conditions (see section 5);
- 3.2.3 you are accessing the website from Great Britain, the Republic of Ireland or Gibraltar;
- 3.2.4 you are acting for yourself and not on behalf of anyone else and are not limited in your legal capacity to enter into, and adhere to, these terms and conditions;
- 3.2.5 you are using your own funds that you can afford to gamble with or funds you are expressly entitled to use;
- 3.2.6 you will not gamble with us unless you are in a fit state of mind to do so and are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs (whether legal, prescribed or proscribed);
- 3.2.7 you are not an undischarged bankrupt or the subject of any bankruptcy proceedings;
- 3.2.8 you will only have one account for the website at any one time;
- 3.2.9 you have not excluded yourself from gambling and you have not previously held an account with us or with any other gambling operator (in both cases whether online or “in club”) which was suspended or terminated due to your wrongdoing;
- 3.2.10 the details that you have provided us with are true, correct and complete and you will inform us of any changes to the information you have provided in accordance with section 4 of these terms and conditions;
- 3.2.11 you will not use, or allow any other person to use, the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; and
- 3.2.12 you do not work for us or one of our associated companies, or suppliers of our gambling equipment and services, and/ or are not otherwise acting on their behalf.
4. Proof of your age and identity
4.1 To register with us you must be at least 18 years of age and above the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you live (the “Appropriate Age”), as underage gambling is an offence. We may request proof of age and residency documentation from you at any time which you agree to provide to us promptly. If you are subsequently found to be under the Appropriate Age at the time you placed transactions with us (or we are unable to verify your age for any reason) your account will be closed, all transactions placed whilst you were under the Appropriate Age will be voided and all related funds deposited will be returned. However we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable.
4.2 We are also required to comply with anti-money laundering legislation and we may request proof of identity information from you from time to time, which you agree to provide to us promptly. In particular, we may undertake a search with Experian for the purpose of verifying your identity. To do so Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.
4.3 You may sometimes be asked to provide background information about yourself and the source of the funds used to play on our websites. We may be required to obtain this information because:
a)We seek to ensure that our customers enjoy their play and do so within their means. This is a part of our “Keep it Fun” responsible gambling policy.
b)If customers regularly spend higher amounts with us, like all operators we have a legal obligation to show that the money being spent is legitimate. This does not mean that we are suspicious about you personally.
4.4 By registering with this site, you agree to provide any appropriate information needed to meet the requirements mentioned above
5. Geographical restrictions
5.1 We only accept wagers or play from persons located in Great Britain, the Republic of Ireland and Gibraltar (the “Permitted Jurisdictions”). This list of Permitted Jurisdictions may be changed by us from time to time.
5.2 It is your responsibility to comply at all times with your own local, national or state laws that relate to gambling.
5.3 Although we take appropriate measures to restrict access to our website to persons located in the Permitted Jurisdictions, no winnings shall be paid to you if you do obtain access outside the Permitted Jurisdictions.
5.4 We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse any use of our services if we know or reasonably suspect that you have been using them whilst located outside the Permitted Jurisdictions.
6. Keeping your details up to date
If any of your personal account details or financial information relevant to your account change, you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your financial institution. To change any of your account information, you can access and amend your information using the “My Account” section of the website. Should your credit card used on your account be lost, stolen or re-issued, please notify us as soon as possible by contacting customer services.
7. Your use of our website
7.3 We may withdraw any promotional offers (including bonuses, free bets or tokens) at any time.
7.4 As part of our sports book offering we may make certain third party data services available to you, including but not limited to horseracing and greyhound data from the Press Association and live scores and statistics from Betradar, (“Third Party Data Services“). In relation to the Third Party Data Services you agree:
7.4.1 that it may only be used for your own personal use and you will not distribute or commercially exploit it or any part of it;
7.4.2 use of the Third Party Data Services is at your sole risk;
7.4.3 neither we, our sports book provider (Kambi Sports Solutions (Alderney) Limited), the Press Association or any other third party data provider or any of their licensors give any warranty as to the accuracy of any data or that the supply of such data will be uninterrupted.
8. Placing a wager
8.1 You must exercise your own judgment in placing a wager and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement or advice from us or our employees in deciding to place a wager.
8.2 We may refuse or limit the whole or part of any wager for any reason at our discretion. You are not allowed to place a wager greater than the amount in credit in your account.
8.3 We may set the maximum and minimum stake amounts and these will be set out in the individual games rules.
8.4 Wagers do not become valid until our systems confirm that the wager has been accepted and until we have received payment.
8.5 For some games, we will pass you to a third party system. These systems may not provide you with all of the reporting information you will find on our main site. Should you require additional wager information, please contact our customer services.
9. Deposits, withdrawals and bonusing
9.1 You may deposit monies to an account with us by using the payment methods listed on the website.
9.2 Interest is not payable on account balances.
9.3 You can make withdrawals from your account up to your current available balance subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- 9.3.1 for all debit or credit cards, if you wish to withdraw an amount in excess of £15,000 per day, please contact customer services;
- 9.3.2 for non-UK issued Mastercards (including some UK Mastercards), we may not able to pay funds back to these credit cards. Withdrawals will, where possible, be processed by bank transfer;
- 9.3.3 for Visa cards and other third party payment processing websites (such as Neteller & Skrill), there may be limits on withdrawals put in place by the relevant payment service provider from time to time. You should contact customer services in the event that you wish to withdraw funds in excess of these limits; and
- 9.3.4 for bank transfer to UK bank accounts, each withdrawal must be at least £5, or other currency equivalent (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an account).
9.4 We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of not more than £5 for bank transfer withdrawals. A transfer will only be made to an account in your name and such account must be held in a Permitted Jurisdiction. Where you are requesting a bank transfer for the first time, we will require proof of identity to be provided.
9.5 If as part of a promotion or competition that you take part in we credit an amount to your account(a ‘Bonus’) then the following rules apply (in addition to the promotion or competition rules):
- 9.5.1 the wagering requirements for the Bonus will be set out in the promotion or competition rules;
- 9.5.2 you can only use the Bonus for placing wagers on our website;
- 9.5.3 you can only spend the Bonus after you have spent the cash in your account;
- 9.5.4 whilst there is a general Bonus on your account all winnings (whether from cash or Bonus wagers) will be credited to your Bonus balance; if however the Bonus is specific to a game or category of games then only winnings from those wagers will be credited to your Bonus balance;
- 9.5.5 if you do not satisfy the minimum wagering requirements within the timescale specified (or if no period is specified, 30 days after the Bonus was added to your account) or seek to withdraw any funds prior to doing so, then the Bonus balance (including winnings) will be forfeited; and
- 9.5.6 if you have more than one active Bonus then the wagering requirements may be combined (as to wagering target and/or expiry). If in any doubt please contact customer services for confirmation.
9.6 You may not make deposits and withdrawals to and from your account with us in order to obtain goods or services from a third party, such as loyalty rewards or vouchers.
9.7 You may only make deposits and withdrawals into your account for the purpose of using the website in good faith and for the purpose for which it is provided and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in the event that we suspect that you are using your account for any other purpose. We may also be required by law or any relevant authority to report any such activity and act in accordance with that authority's directions in relation to your account and the funds in it.
9.8 Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited, which operates grosvenorcasinos.com and meccabingo.com, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Rank Group Plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Funds at least equal to the value of active customer balances are held in a designated bank account separate from our business accounts to ensure that there are always sufficient funds for customers to withdraw their balance at any time. We hold such sums on trust for our customers for the sole purpose of enabling them to either withdraw their balance or to place stakes on our website. This means that steps have been taken to protect your funds in the event of insolvency but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the medium level of protection. Further information about the protection of customer funds can be found at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection-of-customer-funds.aspx.
10. Closing your account and inactive accounts
10.1 We reserve the right to close your account, or withdraw the website, at any time and we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of such closure or withdrawal.
10.2 You may close your account at any time by notifying us.
10.3 On the closure of your account, subject to any deductions permitted under these conditions, you will be entitled to the return of any balance remaining in your account.
10.4 If, for a period of 12 consecutive months or more, an account has not:
- 10.4.1 had funds deposited in it; or
- 10.4.2 had funds withdrawn from it; or
- 10.4.3 had a wager placed from it; or
- 10.4.4 had a wager settled from it; or
- 10.4.5 had a log in into the account,
- it will be deemed to be an “Inactive Account”.
10.5 An Inactive Account will be charged an administration fee of £2.50 per month (or, should the account balance be under £2.50, an amount equal to the remaining balance) until the account balance is zero. The fee shall be deducted within 10 working days of the end of each month.
10.6 These charges shall be payable in respect of any Inactive Account until the earlier of (i) the account being reactivated by you using the account or (ii) the account balance being reduced to nil.
10.7 If an Inactive Account remains without activity for a further period of twelve (12) consecutive calendar months, the account shall be deemed to be a "Dormant Account". We may charge a handling fee of £10 which will be deducted from any remaining balance and the account will be closed. The remaining amount of cash held in the account (if any) at the time of such closure will be donated to a charity of our choice.
11. Intellectual property
11.1 You agree that all copyright, trademarks, designs, text, photographs, videos, images and graphics, look and structure, of our website, database rights and all other intellectual property rights relating to the website and its contents (including the software) are and will remain our or our licensors’ property.
11.2 You also agree and acknowledge that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use and that any other use of such material and content is not permitted.
12. Limitations on liability
12.1 You accept that by using the website there is a risk that you may lose money as well as win.
12.2 We will endeavour to provide the website using our reasonable skill and care.
12.4 We only supply the website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13.1 We do not accept any liability for errors or malfunctions on the website or software or any other element of our service and we will be entitled to declare any transactions affected by any such error or malfunction as void.
13.2 We reserve the right to correct any settlement of a wager which is subsequently found to have been made as a result of any error or malfunction. If following such correction your account balance becomes negative you must immediately deposit funds to increase your balance to at least zero.
14. Self exclusion and Responsible Gambling
14.1 If you wish to take an enforced break from gaming, you can request that we prevent you from accessing your account. If you choose to do this, it will be a minimum of six months before you may apply for reinstatement. You have the choice of selecting a self-exclusion period of up to at least 5 years.
14.2 You may make such a request by contacting our customer services through any of the methods listed in section 1 above or by utilising our website feature for self-exclusion. Please include your full name, address, username and date of birth in your contact with us and please also tell us the reason why you wish to self-exclude from our website.
14.3 Use of this opt-out facility will result in your account being blocked for a minimum of six months. We will return any withdrawable balance of your account to you and we will not accept wagers from your account during this period. During the period in which you are excluded, you must not attempt to re-open your account or try to open new accounts. Your self-exclusion will apply to all of our websites, including www.grosvenorcasinos.com and www.meccabingo.com. We will undertake reasonable checks to identify and block any accounts which we find under your name, date of birth and address, however it is your responsibility to notify us if an account may exist which does not match these exact details.
14.4 If you do feel that you have a gambling problem, self-exclusion is advisable but should be used in conjunction with other self-help measures, such as seeking help and guidance from Gamcare (gamcare.org.uk). Please be aware that it is ultimately your own responsibility to uphold a self-exclusion but we will make every effort to stop you playing on the account from which you have excluded. However, should you manage to open a new account by using different personal details of any kind, we will not be responsible for any losses you may subsequently incur as a result of your circumventing the self-exclusion process and may also withhold winnings in certain cases.
14.5 If you would like to take a temporary break from gambling on-line, you can choose a break period from 1 day up to 6 weeks. This feature is available the responsible gaming section of my account. If you choose to take a break, you will not be able to access your account and you will be prevented from gambling until your break period has finished. Once you have confirmed that you wish to take a break, we will be unable to reverse this process.
14.6 We encourage you to play responsibly and within your financial means. We encourage you to use the features available in your account, including setting a deposit limit and reality checks (such as an hourly reminder of time spent on the site). We urge caution with the use of ‘windfall’ amounts (such as a compensation payment, inheritance or pension pot); where such a sum is needed to provide ongoing financial support, please do not gamble with it.
14.7 In order to protect young persons and children from accessing our online gambling sites, we recommend that responsible adults install internet filtering software on their computers. This provides the ability to control content displayed, block websites and set up passwords to prevent gambling sites being available to underage persons. There are many internet filtering software choices available and you can view a selection of solutions, as recommended by Internet Filter Review, by visiting internet-filter-reviews.toptenreviews.com.
15.1 We reserve the right to seek criminal and other sanctions against you if you have, or we suspect you have, engaged in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts and we will disclose information to the relevant authorities and other relevant parties (such as credit card companies).
15.2 We reserve the right to terminate your account, forfeit the balance of your account and recover from your account the amount of any affected pay-outs, bonuses or winnings if:
- 15.2.1 you are found to be participating in any form of collusion, fraudulent practice or unlawful or improper activity;
- 15.2.2 we become aware that you have placed wagers and/or gamed with any other online provider of gambling services and have engaged (as a result of such play) in any collusion (including in relation to charge-backs), fraudulent practice or unlawful or improper activity;
- 15.2.3 we become aware that you have requested a charge-back or have denied any of the transactions made on your account;
- 15.2.4 you become bankrupt or have equivalent proceedings occurring anywhere in the world;
- 15.2.5 you have more than one account with us at any one time; or
- 15.2.6 you are using our software and/or system in a manner which we (acting reasonably) deem inappropriate and we may at any time suspend your account while we investigate whether you have engaged in any of the conduct described above.
15.3 You shall repay to us all costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from your fraud, dishonesty or criminal actions.
16.1 As part of our security measures, we may perform random security checks on your account and keep records of transactions and wagers. As part of these checks we may request from you additional documentation or information and we may terminate and/or suspend your registration and/or account and/or withhold payment to you if we do not receive such documentation within the time period we specify.
16.2 You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency which may keep a record of that information.
17.1 If you wish to make a complaint regarding our website, you should contact customer services. The methods by which you can get in touch with us are listed in section 1.5 above.
17.2 All complaints should be notified to us as soon as possible and in particular all game claims or disputes should be raised with our customer services team within seven (7) days of the original transaction. You must also provide the Game ID and a screenshot of the game as it finished in order for us to assist you.
17.3 Customers who are dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint may escalate the matter further as follows: UK residents may contact an Alternative Dispute Resolution Service (ADR), a service provided by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) who may be contacted at www.ibas-uk.com.
Non-Great Britain residents may contact the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC): https://www.gamblingcontrol.org/?s=complaints.
You are also entitled to use the European Online Dispute Resolution forum at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to resolve disputes.
18.1 For certain of our services, you may need to download or use certain additional software, including software provided by third parties.
18.2 You may be required to enter into end user terms and conditions of use in order to make use of such software. You agree to be bound by the terms of any such agreement.
18.3 You shall not interfere with, copy, modify or reverse engineer any software provided to you by us and/or any third party or attempt to do so, except as permitted by law.
21. Rights of other parties
22. Law and jurisdiction
Last updated on: 27th Mar 2017
Privacy and Cookies Policy (the “Policy”)
1.1 We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains the basis on which personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us for all online services. Please read it carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
1.2 We, Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (a company registered in Alderney under number 1480), comply with all applicable data protection laws including the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 2001 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
1.3 The data controller is Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
2.1 Personal information is collected primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored and collected when there is activity on your account and when you use our site https://www.grosvenorcasinos.com including versions of our website viewed on mobile phones, tablets or other electronic devices (in all cases referred to as the “website”). Personal information (as used in this Policy) refers to such types of information that can be used to personally identify you and which are described in more detail below.
Types of information
2.2 You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone (we may record such calls), e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include but is not limited to your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address and bank details.
2.3 If you create an account during the registration process certain information will be stored by us under your account profile include your username, email address, and password.
2.4 We may collect technical information about your computer or device including your IP address, operating system, browser type, time-zone, and browser plug-in details.
2.5 In relation to your activity on our website, we may collect information relating to web addresses that you arrive from or click through to, pages viewed, page response times, download errors, length of time spent on certain pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks, and wagers, and methods used to browse away from pages.
2.6 We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
How we may use that information
2.7 Personal information submitted by you to the website or collected by us will be used for the following purposes only. We will only collect and retain personal information to the extent that it is required for our purposes.
2.8 These purposes are to:
- 2.8.1 ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 2.8.2 carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including payment processing;
- 2.8.3 verify your identity and undertake checks for the purposes of the prevention of fraud and risk management;
- 2.8.4 allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- 2.8.5 notify you about changes to our service;
- 2.8.6 assist us in setting up and managing your account and to build up an accurate customer profile of you;
- 2.8.7 provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information, offers, products or services which we feel may interest you and contact you, or permit selected third parties to contact you, for market research purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way please tick the relevant box on the registration form or contact us by one of the methods described in paragraph 4.2 below;
- 2.8.8 enable us to comply with all regulatory requirements, in particular those relating to the identification of individuals under money laundering legislation;
- 2.8.9 to use your chat name and any photograph available with it of you in any promotion of our website, including the promotion of winners; and
- 2.8.10 disclosure as set out in paragraph 5 (Disclosure of your Personal Data) below.
2.9 We may combine some aspects of your information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3.1 We may also obtain information about you by using cookies. Cookies are small software files, typically consisting of numbers and letters, which are placed by a website onto the computer or other device used to access that website.
3.2 We will place cookies onto any devices you use to access our website. These cookies will enable information to be:
- 3.2.1 stored on your devices; and
- 3.2.2 sent to and from our website and your devices.
3.3 Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- 3.3.1 estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- 3.3.2 store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests (including the delivery of advertising that we think might be of interest to you);
- 3.3.3 analyse the impact and effectiveness of marketing activities;
- 3.3.4 speed up your searches; and
- 3.3.5 recognise you when you return to our website.
3.4 An indication of the types of cookies that may be placed on your devices can be found in the table below:
|Cookie Name or ID|
|Purpose of the Cookie||Information held by the Cookie||Cookie Expiry Date|
|Tracking||A unique tracking identification code||30 days|
|Tracking||A unique tracking identification code||30 days|
|Conversion tracking||Registration progress||24 hours|
|Tracking||Integer string to mark the creation of AFF_ID||30 days|
|Tracking||Integer string. A unique marketing identification code||30 days|
|Session Tracking||Session reference for logged in users||30 days|
|Apache routing||Used to route traffic across load balancers||Session only|
|Tracking / Google Analytics||Contains an anonymous data used to distinguish users||2 years|
|Test & Metrics||Maxymiser Visitor ID + Content served||365 days|
|Test & Metrics||Maxymiser Visitor ID + Content served||365 days|
|Test & Metrics||Maxymiser Visitor ID + Content served||31 days|
|Metric||Recording if visitor completed Pre-Reg||35 days|
|Metric||Recording if visitor starts registration||Session only|
|Metric||Recording if visitor completes registration||60 days|
|Metric||Recording if visitor completes registration||1 day|
|Test||Recording if a visitor registered in that session||Session only|
|Test & Metrics||Cookie used for Test 66 tracking||365 days|
|Test & Metrics||Cookie used for Test 66 tracking||365 days|
|Test & Metrics||Cookie used for Test 66 tracking||365 days|
|Session Testing||Boolean||Session only|
|Session Testing||Previous page URL||Session only|
|Tracking||Unique visitor ID time/date stamp||2 years|
|Tracking||Fallback unique visitor ID time/date stamp||2 years|
|Tracking||Unique visitor IDs used by Marketing Cloud Solutions||2 years|
|Tracking||Collect site use information. Can opt-out.||Session only|
|Tracking||Collect site use information. Can opt-out.||24 months|
3.5 You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies you may be unable to access the whole or part of our website or may be unable to enjoy the benefit of the full functionality of it.
3.6 Please note that third parties (including, for example, our sports book provider, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis) may also place cookies on your computer or device as a result of you using our website. We have no control over these cookies or how they are used and they are not listed in the table above.
4.1 If you do not wish to receive promotional or other marketing information from us or third parties then please tick the appropriate opt-out box during the registration process.
4.2 Alternatively you can easily opt-out of marketing communications at a later date by clicking on the 'My Account' section of our website and clicking on 'Personal Details'; you can then change your communication methods and opt-out. Alternatively, you can send us an email to email@example.com and we will change your contact status as soon as reasonably possible.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1 We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which includes all subsidiaries of our parent company, The Rank Group Plc.
5.2 We may also share your personal information in the manner set out below:
- 5.2.1 to reputable marketing partners selected by us for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant promotional materials and adverts to you and others (unless you have told us not to);
- 5.2.2 to a third party in the event that all or a substantial part of our business and assets are acquired (or it is proposed that they be acquired) by that third party and, in such circumstances, personal information held by us about our customers is likely to be one of the transferred assets;
- 5.2.3 to any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority, in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited, our customers, or others. In the event of disclosure to a law enforcement authority, you may not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure;
- 5.2.4 to exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of age verification, fraud protection, credit checking and/or risk reduction;
- 5.2.5 to our suppliers to the extent required for them to fully perform their services, such as our sports book provider, payment processors and card issuing banks; and
- 5.2.6 to our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties, including for example if your use of our gaming services or our website is in breach of the terms and conditions or this Policy.
6. DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
6.1 You have the right to access information held about you in accordance with data protection laws. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
6.2 Written requests should be addressed to: The Data Protection Officer at Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited, c/o Statesman House, Stafferton Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1AY or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.3 Upon receipt of your written request we will disclose to you your personal data held by us. We shall also correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. Changes to certain parts of your account information can also be made by accessing 'My Account'.
7. TRANS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. Whenever such transfers are effected pursuant to arrangements made by us, we shall enter into agreements requiring the recipients of your personal data to adhere to standards of data protection substantially similar to those prevailing in the European Economic Area. By visiting the website and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
8. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We may make changes to this Policy at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any significant changes by e-mail, notice on the website or account message. However, it is your responsibility to check the Policy from time to time to ensure that you agree with it and your continued use of the website will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes that we make.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
Telephone number: 0800 083 1990
Last updated on: 31st Jan 2017